Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So as I'm driving today I see there's an IS on my @$$ ... I have a 350 so I was pretty confident I'd be able to take on them ... And I did. However at one point I had to go behind the guy and his car was an IS-F. My question is that even possible? We went from a stop sign to stop sign and I beat him twice in a row. May it have been just a regular IS with the F badge and F exhausts? It was pretty funny ... And I hate when people with ISs try racing me ...

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
the F is quite different looking than is350 different fenders, rear exhaust and pretty sure its a bigger car. Also you can get F-sport badging etc so maybe it was a 250 or some such. IF it was a F he would have deff beaten you unless he wasnt really racing lol.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Yeah what slvrbullet said the IS-F looks different than any other IS especially the front end, which you obviously saw alot of since he came up on you and you say you were ahead.

·
Registered
381 Posts
You can get a conversion kit on sewell Lexus for a rear is-f look so that's probably what you saw an is250 converted.

·
3,752 Posts
how can you not know the difference between an ISF vs a 350? Cant miss those quad exhaust diffuser things. Would have been dead give away. Sounds like you beat up on a 250 which 90% of the cars on the road could beat lol.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts