Lexus IS Forum banner

81 - 100 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
Douche-baggery is strong in this thread.

Both cars are so similar, neither is anything special. Who gives a fuck.

/thread

·
.net superior m.f.
23,266 Posts
Douche-baggery is strong in this thread.

Both cars are so similar, neither is anything special. Who gives a fuck.

/thread
you're right this really hurt my head. i'm not sure why people compare performance on non-performance cars. i need a bigger palm to give this the face-palm it deserves.

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
Which offers better performance, a Bic rollerball or a Papermate fine point?

Queue 20 paragraph diatribes......NOW!

·
.net superior m.f.
23,266 Posts
Which offers better performance, a Bic rollerball or a Papermate fine point?

Queue 20 paragraph diatribes......NOW!
the bic can write a sentence in 13.7sec, and the p.m. takes 13.9, fugk the bic, [email protected]!one!!eleven!!

i'm a lawyer in real life and we'd never be caught dead with papermates

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
I'm also a lawyer in real life, and have two personal assistants working under me. I ALWAYS use a bic. I make my loser assistants use papermates.

Everytime they have to write something, they know they're my little bitches. Everytime I write something, my pen stroke is being moved by the hand of god.

BIC. 4 EVA!!

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
Crayola forum checking in. This stimulating debate was cross-posted to our neck of the woods.

Pens may be cool, but crayons offer way more versatility. Hello....color....duh! Plus, kids and retards can use them way easier.

-CrayolaLover4239

·
.net superior m.f.
23,266 Posts
I believe you.

I've taken M5's, Gallardos, R8's, etc in my IS350. There simply is nothing on the road that can beat it.

-Justin
i caught them off-guard once. and of course i mean they were parked and i zoomed by. they looke at me like they were concerned with my ability to put safety ahead of all else... it was awesome!!!

·
Registered
28,808 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
I think the inability to catch nuance and understand the phrase tongue in cheek certainly exceeds the "douche baggery".

Now accounting for a lack of intelligence, I suppose.

81 - 100 of 118 Posts