Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I'm looking at replacing the stock suspension because it has failed. I was looking at these 3 coilovers but I cannot decide which one I should get. Aside from price which one should I go with?

Tein Flex A Coilover Kit
Silvers NEOMAX Coilover Kit
Fortune Auto 500 Series Coilovers

·
Registered
2002 Lexus IS300
440 Posts
Based on my experience. I have owned MANY Tein coilovers systems and have loved every single one of them. They offer rebuilding service for them which I have used and it is great! That being said the type A was not available back in the day and so that is a new line to me. I am not particularly excited about the twin tube shock design.

Silvers I have never heard of so I can comment on them but I do like the mono tube shock design.

Fortune auto I have also heard good things about and I do like the mono tube shock design. They also have a MUCH longer warranty than Silvers.

If it were me I would go with either Tien or Fortune Auto.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Based on my experience. I have owned MANY Tein coilovers systems and have loved every single one of them. They offer rebuilding service for them which I have used and it is great! That being said the type A was not available back in the day and so that is a new line to me. I am not particularly excited about the twin tube shock design.

Silvers I have never heard of so I can comment on them but I do like the mono tube shock design.

Fortune auto I have also heard good things about and I do like the mono tube shock design. They also have a MUCH longer warranty than Silvers.

If it were me I would go with either Tien or Fortune Auto.
Thank you so much for your response. To be honest I was actually kinda leaning towards fortune auto I've heard a lot of good things about them. I know it's petty but one thing that bothers me about Tien is their website it is completely terrible. But it does look like they put quite a bit of effort into their research and development.

·
Registered
2002 Lexus IS300
440 Posts
I never purchased Tein coilovers from their site. It is dumb. You can find them through other retailers.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts