Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a couple of IS's a friend took pictures of for me.. he just said "dude, there are a lot of IS's here".. so I asked for more pics.. I'll post them here as I get them..

Warning (mainly to smra
).. one the following photograph depicts an obscenely low IS300..

·
Am I Hype-R???
13,648 Posts
hey oh-dawg, go tell you know who to take some pics of chicks while he's at it. post those up too...

------------------
2001 IS300 Graphite Grey
94 Supra/6-speed/HardTop
90 Integra
86 Corolla GTS (AE86)

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hyper,

I got some of those as well.. its just that I don't think this is the place for them.. unless you guys really want to see them.. but who wants to see half naked women in compomising positions draped over a car anyways

·
Registered
6,168 Posts
Originally posted by oh-dawg:
Hyper,

I got some of those as well.. its just that I don't think this is the place for them.. unless you guys really want to see them.. but who wants to see half naked women in compomising positions draped over a car anyways
Time for a ho on the hood contest...

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
F=ma,

Lots of times, when a car is on display, they'll just "remove" the shocks and springs so that the car is pretty much as low as it could possibly go.. its from the import showoff scene.. from my experience, Toyotas have had a good amount of camber adjustment so as to prevent tire wear when the car is lowered..

So you guys wanna see show girls, eh ? aights.. I'll provide the URL.. you do the clicking..

Blinkee
Kaila Yu - Apex'i Girl
Kittens
Raquel - Low Rider Lifer
Rowena - Apex'i Girl #2
Skanky Show Girl

[This message has been edited by oh-dawg (edited October 31, 2000).]

·
Am I Hype-R???
13,648 Posts
dawg...is that it??? c'mon man...i know he gave you more than that. heh. just email the rest to me then. i just thought that everyone else here might want to see um too.

------------------
2001 IS300 Graphite Grey
94 Supra/6-speed/HardTop
90 Integra
86 Corolla GTS (AE86)

·
Registered
548 Posts
who made the bodykit for the black IS and how much?

[This message has been edited by mystic (edited October 31, 2000).]

·
Registered
168 Posts
I'm just wondering how that lipkit fit! So do all of em fit then, dammit! I've been waiting this whole time too.

Originally posted by mystic:
who made the bodykit for the black IS and how much?

[This message has been edited by mystic (edited October 31, 2000).]

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I dunno about the body kit on the black IS.. but Eddie at Dynamic Autosports told me that Greddy is coming out with an IS300 (not Altezza/IS200) lip spoiler.. I didn't get any other details though.. but he's right down the street from Greddy so I'd assume he'd be able to get them first..

Dynamic Autosports
(949) 457-1234

Hyper,

dude.. they have magazines that would more than satisfy your need.. but I'll try to get more pictures as they become available

·
Registered
94 Posts
So did anybody got anything for the car yet???? I've been waiting for the longest time for them......

------------------
Solar Yellow 2K1 IS300

·
Am I Hype-R???
13,648 Posts
dawg, what magazines you talking about??? and if you are referring to the ones i am thinking about...they take do damn long to arrive...and plus, it's only once a month. oh and i can't look at magazines at work either.

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
wow! what kind of rims are on the black IS300???
I luv it I luv it. Looks like the ones on the Arms kit. I like the Arms body kit a lot.

·
Registered
159 Posts
hey force= mass*velocity, you wanna get an IS now? BTW this is hks prelude from otnet

------------------
1998 Mercedes Benz SLK230

1 - 19 of 19 Posts