Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have only seen one is300 in irvine, and its in my school parking lot. moslty i just see a crap load of LS400's and some S classes and 740's and 750's(my dad owned a 740 once). someone enlighten me as to why the hell there r so few is300's in irvine

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
umm, hello? You have at least 5 different IS in UCI, and about another 5 to 10 different ones within a 5 mile radius of UCI. This is probably the city in OC that has the most IS300's

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im talking bout irvine, downtown irvine, not a god damn skool. UCI is like on da outskirts o irvine. u go out of UCI, u will see very few is300's

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
i got a friend odwn in culver and fyi i just asked her( i was already on the phone iwth her) and she seems them everyday

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Where is downtown Irvine anyway? I have seen them on Campus, MacArthur, Jamboree, Bristol, 73, and my friends have seen them all over the place. Irvine probably has more IS driving in it everyday than any other city, but I guess that doesn't mean they live over there, if that is the question you are asking?
And calm down.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Like i said before Lexus allocated at least 50 or more IS's just to UCI (Under Construction Indefinitely) alone...you surely must have seen more IS's, but maybe you see so many you mistake them all for BMW's now. There's hella many IS's in Irvine...The main hub for them is here at school, and if u don't see any during the day, they're probably all in the various campus parking lots.

·
Registered
17 Posts
There are a lot of IS300's around the entire Irvine area... I attribute this to the large vietnamese population which loves to buy asian cars and mod them. In addition the Chinese communities located in Arcadia, San Marino, and Rowland Heights also tend to have large populations of IS300's...

Chris Y.

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
Originally posted by aZn_PYrDe:
i dont attend UCI. like i said the only one i have seen is one parked at my highschool
Possibly it's because most high school students don't & shouldn't drive such expensive cars like the IS300.....
Eric....
and yes, that's my opinion...

[This message has been edited by EricK (edited November 12, 2000).]

·
Registered
189 Posts
Originally posted by CY:
There are a lot of IS300's around the entire Irvine area... I attribute this to the large vietnamese population which loves to buy asian cars and mod them. In addition the Chinese communities located in Arcadia, San Marino, and Rowland Heights also tend to have large populations of IS300's...

Chris Y.
I have to agree somewhat...most peeps around here are Asian...I don't know if a lot of them are Vietnamese. I'll have to agree that there's gonna be a lot of IS's in the SG Valley (I live next to $an Marino), but I haven't seen too many IS's back there (maybe cuz I'm always here in Irvine).

·
Registered
3,965 Posts
Dude! i dont know what you're talking about. There are MADD quanitities of ISs in Irvine, and not just around UCI. I see a $h!t load everyday on my way to school. I drive through irvine on my way to UCI. and i see a bunch of old people driving them. and there are a $h!t load of them at UCI too. you just gots to go throught the parking lots and you'll see atleast one of them. theres a few whites, a few black, a couple silvers, a blue one, and a yellow one. DUDE you're ONLY 15!

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
Are you NUTS?! I dont live in Irvine, I live in Anaheim Hills, but I go to Irvine a LOT. I see IS300s there ALL THE TIME, man! And my friend goes to University HS and even he says there tons of IS300s around there.

Youve got to be crazy if you think there aren't any IS300s around there. Irvine is the rice rocket capital of the world.

------------------
Silver 2K1 3.2CL-S. NOT JEALOUS OF YOUR IS300 heh heh heh...decent car though!! (the IS)

·
Registered
189 Posts
Originally posted by Iridium130:
Are you NUTS?! I dont live in Irvine, I live in Anaheim Hills, but I go to Irvine a LOT. I see IS300s there ALL THE TIME, man! And my friend goes to University HS and even he says there tons of IS300s around there.

Youve got to be crazy if you think there aren't any IS300s around there. Irvine is the rice rocket capital of the world.
Very true, LOL!! It's a car show everyday at school! It's free (plus the cost of a parking pass and finding parking). We've got plenty of model wannabes (and one real one=Jasmin A.) as well shouldst u need someone to do their 3/4 leg raise pose.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts