Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been a while since I posted anything of value in here. As some of you know I now have an IS300 again.

I test fitted the Weather tech floor mats from my IS F (second gen) into the IS300, and they actually fit half decent.

As the IS300 does not currently have a Weather Tech digital fit option..thought you would like to see the results...

Fits perfect where it counts!

It gets a little sloppy on the left side and the back will not lock-in.

All in all it will be a good option for me, as I already have the mats :) ...and this will work way better than anything I used to use on my old IS300.

Also...... 2nd gen cargo net fits perfect as well :) !

Digger08

·
Registered
179 Posts
Thats mint! I've been looking for perfect fitting floor mats for my is since day one. So would any isx50 weathertech sets fit, or do I gotta go into specifics and order it for an is-f?

·
Registered
6,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats mint! I've been looking for perfect fitting floor mats for my is since day one. So would any isx50 weathertech sets fit, or do I gotta go into specifics and order it for an is-f?
just second Gen....

Digger08

·
Registered
6,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
80 Posts
Nice good to know!

oh well i was lucky that mine came with OEM all weather matts... good alternative!

·
Registered
441 Posts
SY for winter beater, love it, miss my SY

·
Registered
528 Posts
Yeah, that's a very close fit. Does the passenger side fit as good? (if you have the passenger side)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts