Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where, if it is even available, can I get the watch that was shown in the IS300 brochure? It has the same face as the speedometer of the car. Thanks!! :)

·
Founder
8,708 Posts
We will have a couple of them available in the store soon. We also gave one away during the opening of the store.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Your local lexus dealer should have them. When I went in for my 1000 mile checkup over at longo lexus, they had a couple of those watches in the cashier/parts department.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I bought my car at Presteige Lexus in NJ. They claim to be the #1 Lexus dealer in the Northeast but then my salesman told me he couldnt get me a watch or even a price. I finally ordered mine online from www.lexus-parts.com I think it was through a dealership in Texas. It cost $195.99 which I thought was alittle pricy but it is the exact replica of the speedometer. Its cool as hell, and it comes in a hot IS300 leather box. I think its well worth it.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I bought my car at Presteige Lexus in NJ. They claim to be the #1 Lexus dealer in the Northeast but then my salesman told me he couldnt get me a watch or even a price. I finally ordered mine online from www.lexus-parts.com I think it was through a dealership in Texas. It cost $195.99 which I thought was alittle pricy but it is the exact replica of the speedometer. Its cool as hell, and it comes in a hot IS300 leather box. I think its well worth it.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I ordered one and when it came I was disappointed. Cost too much($185.00) for the quality, so I sent it back. Ordered a Klaus Kobec Couture Sports Gold($229.00). Very nice. wwwklauskobec.com

1 - 10 of 10 Posts