Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yes i am aware that i suck at photoshop but i made this just for fun and figured if anyone wanted it they could use it as a desktop. and yes you are probably looking at the pic and thinking that it is not 1024x768. it's not...because i'm leeching some webspace from a friend. so if anyone wants it just email me and i'll send it out. assuming anyone wants it i'll send it to everyone all at once because i'm too lazy to upload it more than one time. if you want it email me by the end of tomorrow. i'll send it out then. after that go ask other ppl if they have it because i won't. ok bye.

·
Cone Killer
7,315 Posts
I guess the search feature is working....this is about the fourth thread that I have seen resurected in the past couple of days.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I noe I just wanted to see if anyone would catch the date.. But anyways the reason that I found this is cuz I was trying to find the chop that made the is a convertable. Anyone know what im talking bout "???

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
yep i know what your talking about

it was yellow right? with 4 fog lights, 2 on each side?

too bad i cant find it either... :x

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
9 Participants
the batmobile
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing