Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which car is better with automatic transmission?

So far I have these:

ACURA TSX:
More standard features
Less fuel efficient :D
Cheaper in price
Better interior

LEXUS IS300:
Rear wheel drive
More HP & Torque 8)
Better exterior styling
Better Engine (Inline 6) :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
82 Posts
I am at a loss when I hear someone say that the TSX has better interior?

What are you smoking?

:chill:



The Acura's sole advantage is fuel economy.
Price is relative, and it is close. I would say the TSX is overpriced and the IS300 is a good deal.

That is it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
photobri said:
I am at a loss when I hear someone say that the TSX has better interior?

What are you smoking?

:chill:



The Acura's sole advantage is fuel economy.
Price is relative, and it is close. I would say the TSX is overpriced and the IS300 is a good deal.

That is it.
Well interior or TSX looks better than the one in IS. And TSX is cheaper because you get everything as standard. Leather, sunroof, xenons, etc.

I will search for these comparisons though.

Thanks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,096 Posts
Uh... i believe u haven't done your homework much.

Most of the options in the IS is "Standard"

Sunroof is included.

HID is included.

I believe the only options u are allowed to have is the Leather/Alcantra seats.

If you goto www.lexus.com, you don't have much of a choice to choose your options, besides color.
 

·
Founder
Joined
·
8,708 Posts
BugginOuT said:
Uh... i believe u haven't done your homework much.

Most of the options in the IS is "Standard"

Sunroof is included.
Technically, the sunroof IS an option. Just won't see many cars not equipped with one...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
82 Posts
I have never seen an IS without a sunroof or HID's

I have never (not even on the lot) seen one without Ecsaine or Leather...





Smoke up :chill:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,898 Posts
photobri said:
I have never seen an IS without a sunroof or HID's

I have never (not even on the lot) seen one without Ecsaine or Leather...





Smoke up :chill:
I have seen many IS's without a sunroof.
HID's are standard, so if you see one without HID's they are probably running OEM JDM black housing headlights..

I also seen many IS's with cloth interior.. which is standard equipment, where the Ecsaine, and full leather is optional. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
82 Posts
Many?? ??
1% or so?


How would you quantify the number you see with sunroofs and leather or ecsaine?
I know it is not 'standard', but you have to special order cloth... I have never seen one with it at all...
Matter of fact, Lexus in Scottsdale does not order any without Ecsaine/Leather or a Sunroof.


Maybe you are smokin too?
:chill:
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top