Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i was coming home from longhorn on route 17. I was merging onto route 4 toward englewood. When i see this 91' acura integra with a performance exhaust, and like the average ricer it was loud as hell. Also i believe he had a body kit and more aggressive lights. So being the ass i am, planted my foot on the pedal and floored it passed him and cut into the far left lane. I obviously got his attention so he floored it right behind me, i was scared he was gonna rear-end me so i floored it left him in the dust but there was traffic. so i slowed down, and i look in my rear view mirror, he comes flying and right before he catches up to me, he cuts to the far right lane. (there are 3 lanes) and finds a hole in the traffic and gets like a car ahead of me. so i kept my cool, knowing that my car easily overpowers him. so seeing him do the cut to teh far lane and finding a hole, i did the same and ended up like 3 cars ahead of them. So after taiil gateing all the cars, they moved to the middle lane so he was right behind me, but there was traffic i swear to god he was gonna rear end me. The the car infront me me moved over and it was clean sailing, its always so beautiful when u see a clear straight empty lane infront of u. You know wat im talking bout, so i just floor it and he had no way of keeping up. he just got lost in the dust and traffic.
-Dante

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Sweet. Reminds me of what a WRX wagon and turbo'd Mitsu Mirage did to me last night...they split me like a pole and left me sitting.

·
Registered
5,028 Posts
Altezza101 said:
Well i was coming home from longhorn on route 17. I was merging onto route 4 toward englewood. When i see this 91' acura integra with a performance exhaust, and like the average ricer it was loud as hell. Also i believe he had a body kit and more aggressive lights. So being the ass i am, planted my foot on the pedal and floored it passed him and cut into the far left lane. I obviously got his attention so he floored it right behind me, i was scared he was gonna rear-end me so i floored it left him in the dust but there was traffic. so i slowed down, and i look in my rear view mirror, he comes flying and right before he catches up to me, he cuts to the far right lane. (there are 3 lanes) and finds a hole in the traffic and gets like a car ahead of me. so i kept my cool, knowing that my car easily overpowers him. so seeing him do the cut to teh far lane and finding a hole, i did the same and ended up like 3 cars ahead of them. So after taiil gateing all the cars, they moved to the middle lane so he was right behind me, but there was traffic i swear to god he was gonna rear end me. The the car infront me me moved over and it was clean sailing, its always so beautiful when u see a clear straight empty lane infront of u. You know wat im talking bout, so i just floor it and he had no way of keeping up. he just got lost in the dust and traffic.
-Dante

:wft: I had to reread this story to even make sense of it. Just stick to the task at hand next time and keep extra details out. Good kill I guess?

·
Registered
557 Posts
I owned a 91 integra, they have a b18A, 130hp, 2650 lbs, mid 16's at around 87mph. Even built, they only get 150-160hp out of them so no real challenge for even a stock automatic is300. 92-93 Tegs had a b17a vtec 160hp, a little faster, but still an is300 will beat it.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well i still won so that makes me happy :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
ill always have a special place in my heart for gen 2 integras. i owned a 90 integra w/ a b16 engine. fun car.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts