Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On the night before my accident me and a friend went to Seaside Heights in NJ(for those who don't live in the area) with a blue Civic that we know.So were on 37 and his racing alot of cars down 37 and im trying to keep up with out speeding.Now 37 is 3 lanes so we caught a red and a red passat stops between my car and the civic and the girl stares me down so turn on pwr and turn off trac.Light turns green and im gone them cars didnt even keep up with me :D the civic had some mods on in it,but i was happy as anything,cuz my boy has never been in my IS when i race :D

·
Registered
212 Posts
Maxowner2002 said:
you beat a civic with your 32K car...WOW :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Wow, I can put a turbo on a Civic and smoke your 27k car, big whoop fucktard. I can drop a Corvette engine in a shopping cart and smoke a 150K Aston Martin. What does price have anything to do with? :-?

·
Registered
103 Posts
cb8586 said:
Maxowner2002 said:
you beat a civic with your 32K car...WOW :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Wow, I can put a turbo on a Civic and smoke your 27k car, big whoop fucktard. I can drop a Corvette engine in a shopping cart and smoke a 150K Aston Martin. What does price have anything to do with? :-?
Go ask your fellow member "Benign", thats all he ever talks about. To him people who think the Is is slow are jealous cause they cant afford one :lol: I think its just that us trolls know how to spend our money wisely :wink:

·
Registered
33 Posts
cb8586 said:
Maxowner2002 said:
for 27k, you could build an amazing civic.

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
20psiVeeDub said:
cb8586 said:
Maxowner2002 said:
Go ask your fellow member "Benign", thats all he ever talks about. To him people who think the Is is slow are jealous cause they cant afford one :lol: I think its just that us trolls know how to spend our money wisely :wink:
spending 22k+ to a vw and modded the car is a wise decision?
nice :lol:

·
Registered
6,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
flproject13 said:
civics are crap period
i know they're crap :D it's just that my friend was saying i couldn't beat it so i proved him wrong :crazy: and made my night :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts