·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Great Job, DL!

By the way, my best 1/4 mile time was a 13.4 @ 105 on 9psi.

my contact is [email protected].

ParcelPimp's 723 was done at 30psi.

His best 1/4 and trap was 11.0 @ 133mph on 30psi.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok also added transmission type to the list, PLEASE TURBO OWNERS, either post here or PM me with any information you are willing to divulge at the current time. The list is coming along but I need help, PM's are gonna take me forever to get to everyone. Thx

Alex

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ok been updated so far. I've got a new idea i'm working on now. Gonna be adding a link to show each owner's car. Please e-mail me 1 or a couple of pics of your car that you would like to use. Thx again.

Alex

e-mail is

[email protected]

·
Podiatrist
22,260 Posts
I make a motion to get rid of the "stage" column...

Reasons why.

1. I hate stage shit. It makes us seem like ricers.
2. Stages don't mean shizzle. No one's "stage" matches anyone elses
3. Because there is no standard in "stages" then there is way to compare them...(HP is a measurable unit as is a 1/4 time and the such)
4. Stages on a chart like this may imply performance characteristics that don't suit the actual application.
5. I'd suggest something like...a column for "intercooled" or "lowered compression" or "built engine" and shizzle like that. Those are true measurable and comparable items.
6. I don't like "stage" shizzle.

·
Podiatrist
22,260 Posts
DarkStorm said:
^^ I think that's the politest thing I've ever seen you post.
Shut it hoof creature. I wasn't talking to you.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ok updated again, comon guys I need a little help here. Please, just PM me with your info so I can get it updated.

Alex

Also my car is currently out of action (accident) and will be back on the streets in February :pissed:

·
Registered
769 Posts
There are 50+ cars on the list, but there are less than 20 people who have submitted info. This has been up for what, 2 months now? Kind of a disapointing turnout for our little community.

Come on guys, pony up so people can have an idea of what they'll be getting.

Sophie, I'd rather be the hoof creature than the crap I step on.

Also, my car is no longer a stage II, not a stage III and really not between them either. I would agree that the stage column is pretty useless as the various tuners have different ideas of what a stage1/2/3/4/5/8675309 are.

·
Podiatrist
22,260 Posts
DarkStorm said:
Also, my car is no longer a stage II, not a stage III and really not between them either. I would agree that the stage column is pretty useless as the various tuners have different ideas of what a stage1/2/3/4/5/8675309 are.
Right on brotha.

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
You should keep the stage column. It is NOT used to compare manufacturer vs manufacturer, but instead to give a reference of what stage from which manufacturer is putting out (hp/tq). SRT has 4 stages, if I want 400whp, then I will know to get the stage 3 or the TBKO stage 2--it is to let us know what is being produced. I have never looked at it as a comparison.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.