Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Are you asking were to purchase or for pictures?

Here is a link to purchase. L-Tuned Parts - TRD Japan IS300 Gauge Pod - $249 , they are pricey but VERY sexy and a very good use of space. It doesn't make you removed air vents to put a gauge in, or place it on the pillar (which i HATE), or anything like that. Either get that one or something that mounts on the steering column or around the gauge cluster (if they are available, which i have never seen any).

If you need pics then just do a google image search for IS300 gauge pod or something similar. I had a lot return.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Are you asking were to purchase or for pictures?

Here is a link to purchase. L-Tuned Parts - TRD Japan IS300 Gauge Pod - $249 , they are pricey but VERY sexy and a very good use of space. It doesn't make you removed air vents to put a gauge in, or place it on the pillar (which i HATE), or anything like that. Either get that one or something that mounts on the steering column or around the gauge cluster (if they are available, which i have never seen any).

If you need pics then just do a google image search for IS300 gauge pod or something similar. I had a lot return.

yea i new about the trd just i dont really want to spend that much money for somthin that holds my guages. i was wondering if anyone has a used on for sale or a costom one. anything like that

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
The gauge pod solutions for this car blow. I did this to use 52mm gauges....vs TRD 60mm. And yeah, the center vents are gone.

·
Registered
6,365 Posts
i bought a triple gauge pod off ebay it works........kinda .........okay not really but i dremeled it to where it looks like the gauges fit......it only fits 60mm gauges...ill sell it to you for considerably less than what i paid

·
Registered
1,072 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
I have an autometer pod on mine which houses three 52mm gauges. The pod itself can also he enlarged to accept 60mm gauges as well (but could be a little bit tight). The pod is meant for a Subaru Impreza STi trimmed to fit:

·
Registered
142 Posts
there one selling on this forum, or the new sites forum, i forgot, but ive seen it, its the nice sick ass looking one, go check it out...

or goto the wtb forum, but that up and he will find u

·
Registered
142 Posts
ive seen the 3 gauge pod for the is center console thing.... its on this site, someone is still selling one.... its cheap, i dont know the exact price but i know its not above 200.. its on this site or ISfanatics..... just start posting up in the memeber forsale or wanting to buy forums and u get a bite from that guy if its still up for sale

·
Registered
557 Posts
I didn't buy mine from ebay, so I don't know which one you are talking about. It's just the Autometer console pod for the WRX/STi, and there is only one pod available from Autometer...lol

·
Registered
557 Posts
Would there be a difference between 2001 and 2002-up IS300's? I noticed my 2001 does not have the lid/cover like the later IS300's do. My Autometer triple pod was larger, as you can see on the photo, I had to trim easily 1-1.5" off the perimeter of the pod.

·
Registered
886 Posts
I have the same one as you Tony. ;)

1 - 20 of 61 Posts