Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Everyone I am new to the site, I droped my IS with Tein S-techs, nothing special just a drop. The rear of the car sags so bad with my system and other stuff in the trunk. Do they make any types of spacers for this? or a place that sells just rear springs?

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
lol, I read your thread wrong sorry. Regarding "spring" spacers, I don't think there are such things for our car. You could do a google search and find it for yourself though. I wouldn't recommend getting spring spacers, if they even exist, but rather finding springs + shocks combo that will raise it to the height you prefer. It sounds like you are using stock shocks. You may want to invest in some bilstein shocks to go along with those s-techs. Your shocks will probably blow in couple thousand miles if you don't.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I bought the Tokico Illumina adjustable shocks to go with the Springs, the front has about a 1/2 inch gap between the wheel and fender, but the rear just sags has no gap. I thought about buying the Eibach pro kit, but I'd hate to buy the whole set when all I need is the rear. I think the S-techs did a 1.6 drop in the back and the pro kit has a 1 inch drop. I even tryed running stock springs in the back lol sits to high then.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I had the System before the Springs, when the car is parked on a flat surface no incline it seems level with the front with the system in it. I believe if I didnt have the system it wouldnt be that bad. I have the box and two 12's. Kinda sucks I check out other IS300 around town and there rear looks like my front theres are factory, I put my factory ones back on and its 2 inch gap lol. Anyone have any idea's? besides buying a new set of springs?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.