Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello All,

I recently purchased an 03 is300 sportdesign and have this forum to be very informative. I've noticed a bunch of other recent purchases and the majority have been the sportdesign edition. If they were only made in a limited quantity, why have there been so many postings? Maybe it's just more noticeable because I also own one now...

If you've recently purchased a sportdesign, or have comments, please post here.

For the most part the forum seems friendly and I look forward to being part of the community!

2003 Thundercloud Metallic
52k miles, MT, with no modifications (except the nice dent on the front bumper)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Congratulations on you purchase, looks very clean. Any mods planned for the future?

Reactions: Mikecolorama

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Congratulations on you purchase, looks very clean. Any mods planned for the future?
No plans for mods in the futures. I have a personal preference for un-modded vehicles. No offense to those that have the mod bug.

If anything, it would be tinted windows (if that's even considered a mod).

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
What do you plan to get from this site if you don't want to mod your car? Not trying to be a jerk, just curious.
+rep on getting a IS300

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
What do you plan to get from this site if you don't want to mod your car? Not trying to be a jerk, just curious.
+rep on getting a IS300
Just because he's not going to go crazy on his car doesn't mean he doesn't like cars. Also there's lots of useful information on her in regards to maintaining your car.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Welcome, nice car!

·
Registered
192 Posts
congrats. I have the same car that I also inend to keep stock. And I also agree that there is a lot of useful information regarding maintenance on this site. There's definitely more to it than just modding the vehicle.

·
Maxed out Rep Club Member
14,279 Posts
Welcome, I love the color! Hershey, you're not far from me at all.

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
congrats. I have the same car that I also inend to keep stock. And I also agree that there is a lot of useful information regarding maintenance on this site. There's definitely more to it than just modding the vehicle.
It's obviously great when/interesting when people do all types of mods to their car... but this site is for Lexus IS owners in general. So there's no need to feel like you're not welcome here unless you have 24" rims. :blush:

Reactions: mycalr

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Welcome, I love the color! Hershey, you're not far from me at all.
It's great to see a fellow central PA resident on the forum. I'm actually from Annville, PA, but nobody knows where that is located.

If there are any meetups that local IS300 owners attend, let me know. It'd be nice to see other IS300s, or ask a few questions to the 'veterans'.

p.s. way to use you're properly.

·
Domestic Reaper
3,025 Posts
It's great to see a fellow central PA resident on the forum. I'm actually from Annville, PA, but nobody knows where that is located.

If there are any meetups that local IS300 owners attend, let me know. It'd be nice to see other IS300s, or ask a few questions to the 'veterans'.

p.s. way to use you're properly.
cough OH2K8 cough

haha you will want to make that trip unless you hate a good time. Not extremely local but its only a few hours. The turn out will be greater than any other IS300 meet. Its going to happen!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts