Lexus IS Forum banner
41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Aristo TT transmission, MV 3500rpm converter

and TT tail shaft side by side, just missing the SFI billet Flexplate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Love the build, but i am struggling with the need for a billet flexiplate, maybe you can explain what s so special about it?

I see the ring gear outer is welded on so not part of the billet, is it just to have the hub and plate made of one piece for extra strength? Do the OEM ones let go? :unsure:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Love the build, but i am struggling with the need for a billet flexiplate, maybe you can explain what s so special about it?

I see the ring gear outer is welded on so not part of the billet, is it just to have the hub and plate made of one piece for extra strength? Do the OEM ones let go? :unsure:
If you go better Box and bigger converter you will need a stronger flex or OEM will snap.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
2 Questions. What ECU or TCU are you shifting with? Do you have e-shift still and how did you get to work?
Haltech elite 2000 with Doomslang harness. Since I’m going with the Aristo TT A340e I’m also installing MV A340e Shifter. The A340e is Not installed yet bout should be done next week. For now I’m using Shimmed A650 without auto control thus I’m using it manually. I had to get it wired it but after the new box going in not going to. MV shifter will do.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
Guys have yous heard of PnP powerFc for our cars?

·
Registered
2002 Lexus IS300
1,783 Posts
Guys have yous heard of PnP powerFc for our cars?

Yes, power FC is old. Has been around for at least 20 years now. However I don’t think there is a version that will run the 2JZ. I think it was only able to run the 3S engine which is a 4 cylinder. Not sure if it can be made to work with the 2JZ.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
Yeah I know them I had it in my S15 I meant for the IS300, just what I thought so.

41 - 51 of 51 Posts