Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to share this with you guys... I saw a store on ebay selling actual IS300 service manuals (supposedly). I ordered one myself... ends up being CDN$280 including delivery. I'll let you know if they turn out to be legit... or if I end up calling my credit card company after for a refund. :blush:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7995425343

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I just noticed another guy is selling a used manual for a 2003 IS300 on ebay for much less... but I don't wanna give the link just incase somebody else here is bidding on it. ;)

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
They should be legit. It's Sewell Lexus that you bought the manuals from. hehe, if you bought them from the site, it would have costed US$195.55. If you used a CL discount code, you could have got 10% off.

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hmm... I think I could've got it for US$190-something if I bid on it... but I just chose to do the "Buy It Now" option. Could you PM me a discount code just incase I buy more stuff from them? Or maybe I could even just call them up and get that discount.

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Go to www.lexus-parts.com, that's Sewell's website. They're a Lexus dealer here in Dallas. They offer a bunch of discounts on the clublexus website ... mostly GS stuff, but they have had sweet deals for the IS every now and then.

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Crester said:
Hmm... I think I could've got it for US$190-something if I bid on it... but I just chose to do the "Buy It Now" option. Could you PM me a discount code just incase I buy more stuff from them? Or maybe I could even just call them up and get that discount.
I cannot remember what the code was...it's in some of the the sponsor threads at ClubLexus. I'm sure they'll give you the discount if you call.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts