Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,115 Posts
What is it you're looking for specifically? There's a schedule maintenance log, wiring manual, parts # catalog, and a repair manual.

Most or all of which are to big to e-mail in their entirety.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What is it you're looking for specifically? There's a schedule maintenance log, wiring manual, parts # catalog, and a repair manual.

i was looking for a diagram of the front and rear bumper. Just picked up a Used is300 from someone and he had a body kit which he sold and he put stock bumpers back on but very poorly. Its crooked and missing alot of bolts and screws. Well anyways i want to get a diagram of them to get the part numbers for all the bolts and screws im missing. Also, there is this plastic piece under towards the rear, opposite side of the bumper, that kinda broke off and is flapping around and im trying to figure out what that is too

·
Registered
79 Posts

Acumenhokie,

I've downloaded the parts catalog, and the repair manual before. I've looked through the repair manual hoping I could find the maintenance schedule, but was unsuccessful. Maybe I didn't look hard enough. After reading your post, apparently there is a separate maintenance log document. I've searched the forum didn't find much.

Let me know if I can get a copy from you. Depending on how large it is gmail might be able to accept the file. If not, I'll set up and FTP server for you.

·
Registered
338 Posts
I have the repair manual but u have to aim me so i can file transfer it to u... many members have requested i email it to them but the thing is too stinking huge.

BUN

1 - 8 of 8 Posts