Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone had this installed and if they have pictures of what this looks like. Is it clamp on or bolt on?

The price I got for it is

This is at Lexus of Rockville MD.
For the Roof Rack : 286.10
For the Bike attachment : 216.00

This is at Lexus of Silver Springs MD.
For the Roof Rack : 270.00
For the Bike Attachment : 195.00

·
Registered
30,476 Posts
thats insane.

get a yakima -- save $ and get a kick ass rack.

·
Registered
5,501 Posts
He's a mod. Im pretty sure he can give and take dots from himself if he wanted to..

people are jacking i think doublins dots.. :p

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
for those of you who ski/snowboard, is this how you transport your board/skis? i've been trying to figure out how i'm going to fit my snowboard in my car... :roll:

·
Registered
9,498 Posts
my snowboard fits along the front of the back seat, kinda diagonally, i just wrap it in a towel so the edge doesn't slice into anything in case it slips...your snowboard can't be much bigger then mine

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
ltunedgirl said:
my snowboard fits along the front of the back seat, kinda diagonally, i just wrap it in a towel so the edge doesn't slice into anything in case it slips...your snowboard can't be much bigger then mine
i think mine's a 150cm? it would barely fit in my honda accord that way, so i figured it probably wouldn't fit my IS...

·
Registered
9,498 Posts
thundercloud080903 said:
ltunedgirl said:
i think mine's a 150cm? it would barely fit in my honda accord that way, so i figured it probably wouldn't fit my IS...
i have a 156, 158 and 162 and all three fit...it' hard to explain but they fit and i haven't scuffed anything yet...

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
ltunedgirl said:
thundercloud080903 said:
ltunedgirl said:
i have a 156, 158 and 162 and all three fit...it' hard to explain but they fit and i haven't scuffed anything yet...
awesome! thanks for the info...good to know! i haven't even pulled out my board since i got the car, so we'll see how things go this season... :D

·
Registered
9,498 Posts
thundercloud080903 said:
ltunedgirl said:
thundercloud080903 said:
ltunedgirl said:
awesome! thanks for the info...good to know! i haven't even pulled out my board since i got the car, so we'll see how things go this season... :D
i don't recommend you take your car anywhere if there is snow on the road, especially since you're used to FWD

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
ltunedgirl said:
thundercloud080903 said:
ltunedgirl said:
i don't recommend you take your car anywhere if there is snow on the road, especially since you're used to FWD
hmmm, good tip. definitely something to think about. i'll try to get other ppl to drive instead! :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts