Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is a used IS 300 rear differential with LSD! Vehicle had 45,xxx miles on odometer when this rear end was removed. No grinds in gears, well maintained. Make me an offer on this!

Asking $1000.00 OBO

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
hmmmm... not THAT rare. Atleast its got a somewhat low mileage.

·
Registered
642 Posts
You may consider readjusting your price man. Entire OEM Torsen LSD differential carriers/pumpkins can be had for $500 shipped with the highest i seen on here being sold for $800. Honestly if you sell this at your asking price, you'll break records or the buyer is extremely desperate...Good luck neverthless..

·
Registered
3,181 Posts
manual LSDs are not that hard to come by.... now if you had an automatic, then it would be rare... considering you can buy IS300s for like $7k now, a $1000 dollars for just an LSD is pretty steep.

·
Registered
642 Posts
yea, trd, kaz...$900+ thats just for the LSD unit, and installation is going to be more expensive as opposed to just dropping the existing pumpkin and reinstalling an OEM LSD equipped one.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks guys, i'll relay this to my guy and change pricing accordingly!

·
Premium Member
3,829 Posts
and its his 1st post... wow. no wonder you have 3 black bars of rep.. LOL

and i'll take credit for that black rep you have there... have a nice errr.. bad day! thank you and please don't come again!

·
Premium Member
3,829 Posts
apparently i know lexustk lol... he's a good guy thats been working at Lexus here in GA for several years. his price is def. too high and i hope he lowers it if he ever plans on selling this diff... :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts