1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Click here to see them!
Ed

------------------
1999 TL Non/Nav, Satin Silver/Ebony, Comptech Springs, Inspire tails, Air filter....many many more..
1999 Miata Touring, RB springs, Koni adjustables, RB intake, RB roll bar, BBS RV 16x7 on 225/40/16 Sp9000's, Kickin' sound system, soon to have headers and BSP dual exhaust..Click here to see

·
Registered
11,902 Posts
Those are nice....what do you guys think about the SC? Looks like they want to eat at the TT convert market...

I do like Shoofin'TL's ride too...my only squawk is that moonroof windblock thing...did you get only to make it more quiet when open or someother reason?

Agent Smith Out

[This message has been edited by Agent Smith (edited October 19, 2000).]

·
Registered
260 Posts
Shoofin'TL,
"And this was the aftereffect.The IS topped before the wall, the BMW sailed right thru it. The IS outaccelerated and outbraked the BMW. The Audi wasn't even in this because it doesn't catch up as well."

Which Bimmer is that? is it a 328? 330? auto or manual?

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The Roll bar you're talking about? That is cosmetic only...Just for looks... I am probably going to integrate a plexiglass panel between the hoops to block the wind...took a trip out to Philly, and had to sit a bit awkwardly(hint-back pain!) so the wind doesn't mess up my hair too badly while driving 80-90 mph..

------------------
1999 TL Non/Nav, Satin Silver/Ebony, Comptech Springs, Inspire tails, Air filter....many many more..
1999 Miata Touring, RB springs, Koni adjustables, RB intake, RB roll bar, BBS RV 16x7 on 225/40/16 Sp9000's, Kickin' sound system, soon to have headers and BSP dual exhaust..Click here to see

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It was a 328i base with automatic. IMO, the new 330(even the 328) would spank the IS all day long if it was equipped with the sport package..
Ed

------------------

[This message has been edited by Shoofin'TL (edited October 19, 2000).]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts