Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
921 Posts
Yup thats an IS alright. A dirty one too. At least that one does not have a dented bumper like mine.

------------------
2001 Graphite/Black, LSD, Heated Seats.
TTE rear spoiler and SRT Intake coming soon.

·
Registered
102 Posts
great picture..no matter how many times I look at IS300 picture or the car itself. Everytime is a great time. What a car !!!

·
Registered
6,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for the comments...the camera is a sony dsc-s70 but this picture looks a little worse than the original i think because it got re-jpeg compressed when i edited out the plate...

·
Registered
6,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
what about safeway? do they not exist on the mainland or something?
we got a safeway next to every longs...well just about...

·
Registered
4,523 Posts
I don't know about other places, but in So. Cal., Safeways are extinct.

·
Registered
6,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
they seem to be okay over here...i hate going to safeway tho...they got like the most damn registers out of every market i have seen...and they have the auto coin thing for change...they got tons and tons of registers but no matter how busy it is they have like 2 open at most...super bowl sunday or not...
damn lines are miles long...and slow...

·
Registered
685 Posts
It feels kinda weird to see that place in picture because I used to live there about 2 yrs. ago. Where in hawaii are you HIBBoyScott? I used to live in manoa, and then moved to makiki and then moved to here.

------------------
K.P.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Originally posted by HIBBoyScott:
what about safeway? do they not exist on the mainland or something?
we got a safeway next to every longs...well just about...
Yo sup HIBBoyScott, gotta give you shaka sign!! Manoa Market place....don't I miss Hawaii or what? Yeah, I just moved to here a few months ago....gosh...anyway, got Safeway in the Bay Area, instead of Longs, got Walgreen in here mostly.

·
Am I Hype-R???
13,648 Posts
up here in norcal...we have safeways and long's drugs too. i tripped out...and you know what??? the safeway and long's were in the same parking lot...just like how it is in hawaii...just like pali long's is...but you know what??? i hate the frickin moilili long's...i have my reasons... ARGH

okay...
i'm okay now...

sorry guys...flashbacks...

------------------
2001 IS300 Graphite Grey
98 MB CLK 320 white
94 Supra TT/6-speed/HardTop/black
90 Integra pearl white

·
Registered
6,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah I go UH...I think it came up before...so I thought most ppl knew where I went...and I don't really know what the hell Walgreens is...I think I've seen their commercials on TV...never in real life tho...
Man I didn't even know that there were this many Hawaii pplz in here...well, former Hawaii pplz...

·
Registered
6,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

So can u guys tell where this *wonderful* pic was taken? Heh...I hope you guys know better than to take me seriously about the pic content...

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
heh heh... I used to work at the Safeway in Hilo next to Long's by the Prince Kuhio Plaza. Worked there for four years before moving to the mainland...

Scott.

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
I'm another IS owner in Hawaii, but on on Oahu. I live on Maui.

There is a shortage of IS300s on the road here, maybe a total of about 10 IS on Maui. I almost never see another IS during my commute to and from work. Hell, I almost never see any other IS owners period.

Let's just say the IS thing hasn't caught on in Maui yet.

This forum keeps me in touch w/my fellow IS enthusiasts, thanks to IS300.net.

01 IJM w/LSD & 5Zigen exhaust (soon to have springs/shocks & 5Zigen wheels).

·
Registered
6,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i guess no one wants to play...
hehe

isn't bty or something from hawaii too - he just installed his srt intake...i think he said that before

and there is maldonarb and some other ppl from hawaii too...

man it is getting cold in the mornings...

·
Registered
685 Posts
Originally posted by HIBBoyScott:
i guess no one wants to play...
hehe

isn't bty or something from hawaii too - he just installed his srt intake...i think he said that before

and there is maldonarb and some other ppl from hawaii too...

man it is getting cold in the mornings...

You call it COLD???? I thought so when I lived in Hawaii, but after getting colds for 6 times this winter, I guess I can say that my thoughts are changed... I miss Hawaii's warm weather... This time of the year in Hawaii is the best season in my opinion... Really cool weather.
I don't recognize that place... I think I'd never been that place...
By the way, do you go to waikiki a lot? Have you been to a place called "Coffee or Tea?" They sell some kind of coffee or tea or whatever, and it tastes really good. I always go with B1. If you haven't tried it, try it. It's really good.
Man, I was chillin' in Hawaii... I miss those days...

------------------
K.P.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts