Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey I came across parts sheets for the IS3. These sheets are the ones used at the dealer to locate what specifc part you need, they are very detailed and all parts are broken down with all their components.
Most importantly they have prices so you can make sure you're charged accordingly. You will need Acrobat reader to open them up, please anybody that needs information feel free to PM me..... :bitching:

***UPDATE*** due to the enormous response I have contacted Tony
and together we are working on getting these sheets posted on the site itself. The problem is that the file is 5.92 meg, pretty big file wich takes about 30 mins to send via e-mail anyways keep checking this thread
and hopefully we'll have this deal set up and running here very soon..

·
Registered
5,654 Posts
My dealer could not locate a part number for me. It is for the 02 manual. It is the "brass color-octagonal-clutch dampening device". If I had a part number, I could go bust the parts guys balls...

Please email the PDF --> [email protected]

THANKS!!!!

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
12DRIFT said:
hey I came across parts sheets for the IS3. These sheets are the ones used at the dealer to locate what specifc part you need, they are very detailed and all parts are broken down with all their components.
Most importantly they have prices so you can make sure you're charged accordingly. You will need Acrobat reader to open them up, please anybody that needs information feel free to PM me..... :bitching:

and together we are working on getting these sheets posted on the site itself. The problem is that the file is 5.92 meg, pretty big file wich takes about 30 mins to send via e-mail anyways keep checking this thread
if you have aol or have access to aol..
you can just FWD the email after you get it to your email box...

and we can just download from our mailserver~

you would just need to upload it once..
if you cna't do it.. you can send it to me and i'll do it~

just make sure your mailservers allow large attachments~

·
Registered
712 Posts
12DRIFT said:

Hey I was wondering if you could forward that info to me as well. Please keep us updated on your progress. That info can and will help a lot of us!!!! THANX

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
if you want me to host it on a website...

then send it to me~

i'll put it up as soon as I can~

so people can download it~

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Parts Sheets Update..........

Guys I'm sorry But I've done all I can I can't send these to everyone
I had an arrangement with Tony to get them up on the site, I guess that's not going to happen, :pissed: so if anybody wants to help out pm me. I need a website hook up somewhere where we can upload these bad boys hook up a link and presto love for everybody.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Partssheets..

Daniel and GTE thanks once again its a pleasure dealing with yalls how can i get the file to ya GTE?

1 - 20 of 85 Posts
About this Discussion
84 Replies
46 Participants
moiz87
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing