Lexus IS Forum banner

61 - 80 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hmm, apparently I had this. 2001-2002 Parts diagram, sorry folks its not searchable. It does me no good, though anyone want to help a newbie out with a timing belt?

Lexus is300 - parts.pdf

Also the fog relay is 90987-02020, I haven't had fog lights myself for awhile now :(

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone would have the part number to the passenger side seat adjuster (forward/backwards, up and down) knob (long rectangular one) ?? thank you!

·
10,234 Posts
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone would have the part number to the passenger side seat adjuster (forward/backwards, up and down) knob (long rectangular one) ?? thank you!
I have the entire assembly off a seat a parted out. $55 shipped let me know if you're interested.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I have the entire assembly off a seat a parted out. $55 shipped let me know if you're interested.
Thanks for the offer, but I'm just looking for the knob for now, if you decide to just part the knob, please lmk :) thanks again!

did you look throught this...

http://home.comcast.net/~fusionmotorsports/IS.pdf

it should be in there.
Yeah, I looked through there and all they have is the part number for the manual seat knobs, i have electric seats, so my search for the part number still continues... thanks again!

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
nice find. So don't forget to call the toyota dealer with the part number before you call lexus to save $$$. :)

·
Registered
6,488 Posts
I got tired of looking at my corroded bulbs and leaking lamp assembly's. Ordered the entire assembly new - these are available separate (Plastic pigtail that holds the bulb) as well.
$32.00 bucks each
- Toyota Part Number 81270-30291
- Description Lamp Assy, License
- left and right are the same.
- License plate light covers/assembly - includes pigtail and bulb

Digger08

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
"hi guys,
check this out for any P/N not mentioned:
http://www.toyodiy.com/parts/"

Yes, this website rocks, I found it a few months ago too and it's the best.
It even has Cataloging for the Japan / Europe cars that we don't have here. Especially usefull to those with the CURSED "30k motors from Japan" that are nightmares to get parts for...like 98+ 3SGTE MR2 blocks.
I would recommend taking the time to do the login on the TOYODIY site, it saves the last 5 cars you looked at so its easy to go back into catologs. They have just about every Toyota and Lexus ever made on there!

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
"Did you just register to submit that link? If you did, even bigger thanks! That website has the SXE-10 so I think I finally found the PN for the JDM dark chrome tails. +rep for you."

-Oh snap! I never thought about looking up the 98 Altezza on the Japan / Toyota part of the catolog!
JDM, HERE I COME! LOL

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
Eminence!

I hope this helps. I did see aftermarket fuel pumps on ebay that have the connectors with them, but i couldn't tell from the pics if they would fit into your basket. Lemme know what else I can do for you!
-Rob

·
Registered
108 Posts
i have one to add / exhaust gasket

Ok so i see these listed for exhaust gaskets..

EXHAUST GASKTS 17173-46050 - 2 of them. LEXUS ONLY
EXHAUST GASKET 17451-0D050 28.87 DOH-NUT
REAR EXH GSKT 17420-74060 - LEXUS ONLY

but i don't see the one that I just bought from Lexus parts.. I have...

90080-43033 gasket, exhaust ($9.xx)

·
Registered
26 Posts
^^ Good site, if only for looking up parts.

So I was playing around with my fog lights again, the exact part number is 90987-02020, but the rest of the 4 pin relays in the car are 90987-02012 (horn, rear lamp, efi, etc etc etc). DIY tells me LHD Altezza's used the 02012, and what do you know it works just fine.

02020 is $70, 02012 is $25, hard to argue with that.

Alternative part numbers for 90987-02012 are: 90080-87010, 90080-87015, 90084-98031.

If you are really in a pinch, this relay is also a GM part# 30013237, and AC Delco #212-360. For geo metros, chevy S10s and trackers, late models with fuel injection (think junkyard finds here).

So there you go, alternative relay part numbers for horn, fog lights, tail lights, radiator fans (all 3 relays), mirror defrost, ac clutch, and power windows. I might be missing some, but if its a 4 pin relay, 2 copper, 2 silver, then it's probably a 02012.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey i have been looking for a while for a Stock 2002 lexus is300 rear diff dose anybody know how much they would cost or even where i could get one or should i just go to a Junk yard and pick one up off a junker.

61 - 80 of 112 Posts