Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maybe I'm a dumbass but I can't seem to get into the owners forum and post using the old forum password. Has it been changed???????

·
Registered
7 Posts
yes it has! I don't know why you want to post down there! No one is hardly there! Can we have a maintaince section, similar to club lexus?

·
Registered
354 Posts
I agree about the IS300 Owner's Forum being a yawn. I don't know if the password thing stifles posting or what. Most topics just sit there...no action. Disappointing.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok so in order to get that forum up to par don't you think it would be to make an announcement regarding the change!!!!
Has Tony done that and I just slacked off and missed it?
Would anyone know where I could find the new password?
Owners Manual supplement page (?)

·
Registered
21,494 Posts
Originally posted by DownShift:
Ok so in order to get that forum up to par don't you think it would be to make an announcement regarding the change!!!!
Has Tony done that and I just slacked off and missed it?
Would anyone know where I could find the new password?
Owners Manual supplement page (?)
FORUM PASSWORD
The password to post in the IS300 Owner's Forum is located in your 2001 Lexus Owner's Manual Supplement. The password is the first word of the paragraph title (in bold) at the top of page 72 (case sensitive).

I haven't looked the new one up yet...too lazy.

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
Thanks for the info, does anyone know how much a repair manual cost for the is300?

·
Premium Member
15,322 Posts
I have the password, it'll be $20. but for Downshift, since you're such a cool guy and your daughter is so precious, i'll hook you up for $19.95

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by is300soon:
Thanks for the info, does anyone know how much a repair manual cost for the is300?
Shop manuals tend to be around $65 - $75.....Haven't bought one for the IS yet ....I haven't seen any just yet for our IS

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by DonCorleone:
I have the password, it'll be $20. but for Downshift, since you're such a cool guy and your daughter is so precious, i'll hook you up for $19.95
Thanks man ...nuttin' but love fo ya'

·
8,880 Posts
I typed up the old password 10 times before figuring out it was changed. The new one took, maybe, 20 tries (case sensitive, etc.) Got to look it up again, 'cause I already forgot it.

·
Registered
9,676 Posts
WEBMASTER.... Maybe if we made "IS300 OWNERS FORUM" The First one in the List and follow it with General Discussion, etc etc. Maybe it would be used more... It kinda camouflaged down there in hitless land. Move it up to discussion spot#1 so we can weed out the wannabee ISers fromthe true players.
Rich

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Somebody who knows the new password please share already!!!!
E-mail, page number, anything.......

1 - 13 of 13 Posts