Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My stock 2001 IS300 mats had the "L" and "IS300" embroidered on the front two floor mats. Anybody here have just the whole word "Lexus" logo on their's instead, no "L" or "IS300"? Just curious.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
It's crazy how many IS300 owners aren't quite sure what they have on their floormats. Unbelievably simple, almost stupid question, and still no one can take 2 seconds out to reply. Please, and thank you.

Sheesh.

·
Registered
250 Posts
mine says Sportdesigns

·
Registered
75 Posts
The floor mats changed during certain years of production. I forget which, but you can read about it in one of the F.A.Q.'s on this board. There is one that explains all of the differences between the different years of the IS.

·
Premium Member
52,610 Posts
It's crazy how many IS300 owners aren't quite sure what they have on their floormats. Unbelievably simple, almost stupid question, and still no one can take 2 seconds out to reply. Please, and thank you.

Sheesh.
Maybe we don't go around reading our floormats. Maybe we really don't care. Try not to get excited.

·
Premium Member
23,314 Posts
I believe mine just says LEXUS readable from the side near the door sill....I guess I never really cared enough to look? Bart, dont lie, when youre not out street racing motorcycles you play interior designer for cars on Bravo/SPIKEs new network "Ssuper"

·
Premium Member
52,610 Posts
I believe mine just says LEXUS readable from the side near the door sill....I guess I never really cared enough to look? Bart, dont lie, when youre not out street racing motorcycles you play interior designer for cars on Bravo/SPIKEs new network "Ssuper"
It's been over 2 years since I did a IS300 though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts