Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Am I Hype-R???
13,648 Posts
i guess you can put me on there too...i don't have access to my email right now...so here's my info... HyperMKIV name: Hyper email:[email protected] AIM: HyperMKIV

[ March 29, 2001: Message edited by: HyperMKIV ]

·
Am I Hype-R???
13,648 Posts
Originally posted by Lexus_IS300:

need a name please.
you can just use "Hyper"

or do you NEED my real name???

[ March 29, 2001: Message edited by: HyperMKIV ]

·
Am I Hype-R???
13,648 Posts

i need you real name, no substitute. period, end of story.
JK
cary

·
Am I Hype-R???
13,648 Posts
i was jk, but ur name is cary?
oh great...now everyone knows...

·
Founder
8,708 Posts
i was kind of bored so i thought i would start putting together a page with information about is300.net members. if you would like to be posted please email me at: [email protected] with the topic named "IS300 MEMBERS" in all caps. the link for the page is below. tony, you dont mind this do you?
http://www.digitalquest.net/ihfi/is300/memberspage.htm
It's not that I mind, it's just that it's redundant. All that information is available from a user's profile. And I'd hate to have someone have to keep information current in two places, the latter that they can't even edit themselves...

·
Registered
6,168 Posts
Originally posted by webmaster:
It's not that I mind, it's just that it's redundant. All that information is available from a user's profile. And I'd hate to have someone have to keep information current in two places, the latter that they can't even edit themselves...
i think this is a good idea should is300.net go down again...like last time...everyone went crazy and stuff...is the aim name available from profile? the ubb should have an option for aim right? but i think lexus_is300 is doing it w/ ppls permission only...soooooo...

·
Founder
8,708 Posts
Originally posted by HIBBoyScott:
i think this is a good idea should is300.net go down again...like last time...everyone went crazy and stuff...is the aim name available from profile? the ubb should have an option for aim right? but i think lexus_is300 is doing it w/ ppls permission only...soooooo...
The site only went down because I lost my connection for a time - the site will not ever STAY down.

ICQ number (and/or AIM number is available in the profile.

Hey, if someone wants to do it, that's fine, but I don't recommend it. It's just too much redundant, manual work. And the users have no control of changing their information - which forces all the work onto that one person. (I wasn't referring to permissions)

·
Registered
6,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
see the thing is tony, i hate going around the site and searching for peoples name. this is a place where ALL the data is gathered and posted. instead of being spread out. i know you can prob search it or something, but most of the time i dont remember the usersname exactly.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts