Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,322 Posts
i vote NO.

dude, everyone is bound to reach 2000 eventually, think of all the email addresses that would be, thats gonna make running the site cost more....

·
Am I Hype-R???
13,648 Posts
i guess i have to vote no too...

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Oh c'mon... stop being so dam selfish.
heh heh...

*rolls dice* C'mon 2,000. Lucky 2,000. heh heh..

Scott.

·
Registered
424 Posts
I've been on this site since May and I've only got 100 postings. At this rate I'll hit 2000 posts in the year 2019. I vote no...

·
Registered
654 Posts
Some people just like to post a lot. No offense or anything, but oftentimes those posts are pretty damn worthless. I admit that I've been guilty of such an offense at least once, but some people just get out of hand with the one worded posts which raise one's post count astronomically.

·
Am I Hype-R???
13,648 Posts
Originally posted by shadoh6:
Some people just like to post a lot. No offense or anything, but oftentimes those posts are pretty damn worthless. I admit that I've been guilty of such an offense at least once, but some people just get out of hand with the one worded posts which raise one's post count astronomically.
yeah...worthless postwhores...

·
Am I Hype-R???
13,648 Posts
Originally posted by HIBBoyScott:
uh huh mr. "i'm hungry." you = guilty as charged

·
Registered
6,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i admit, couple hundreds of my post were wh0ring, but for the most part, i've contributed information things to this site.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
I admit I've been done to be a post wh0re from time to time... but *ahem* nothing like *ahem* some folks *ahem* on the forum. Excuse me, I need a drink of water.
Dam post wh0res.

Scott.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts