Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there was a post before about getting some IS300.net bumper stickers or t-shirts or something and I was just wondering what happened to that idea. TEG, do u think we could arrange to have these things made? Anyone else think this is a good idea?

(if not bumper stickers, how about those stickers that we can put on the windows that don't leave adhesive marks?)

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Sounds like a plan to me. I think it's a great idea that was brought up some time ago.

TEG, what do you think?

·
Registered
461 Posts
I would also like to get the plate with is300.net for the front bumper

[This message has been edited by WHITE_IS300 (edited January 01, 2001).]

·
Am I Hype-R???
13,648 Posts
why don't we have someone just create a cool logo, then post it somewhere here. then we can just dl the image and take it to our local graphics shop for them to print out decals. that way everyone here will have access to stickers if they want them. i know that a lot of sticker shops get their ideas from the net...

------------------
2001 IS300 Graphite Grey
94 Supra TT/6-speed/HardTop/black
90 Integra

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Eye_S please make a design. Then post it up on here and we can get some T's and stickers made.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
You guys, that would be totally awesome!!!
I really wanna ditch my license plate frames that advertise "Lexus of Wayzata". Not that I have anything against Lexus of Wayzata... they're an excellent dealership, but would like license plate frame with a bit more "edge".

Also, I'd be willing to sport an IS300.net decal on my IS, too provided it wasn't too large or obtrusive. T-shirts also??

Where do I send my payment?

Scott.

·
Registered
680 Posts
chiem--

i didnt realize that was an official logo/identity for your site. i will create something just for fun and post it...

[This message has been edited by EYE_S (edited January 02, 2001).]

·
11,061 Posts
I'd like to have a non-permanent sticker for my window too...

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
I've posted SEVERAL times about this subject and Webmaster said he would provide a HI-RES pic of the logo for us to get stickers made up....

It never happenend.....maybe with enough support somthing will happen and someone can make stickers and t-shirts and stuff and sell them here.....they can make a little profit too!!!!

i would love to put a SMALL sticker in my side windows.....

Come on guys....who has the initiative...

------------------
Later

ONYX 01

·
2,909 Posts
I would love those items. C'mon already

------------------
'01 Graphite Gray Pearl
"gray" not "grey"

·
Registered
253 Posts
Originally posted by HyperMKIV:
why don't we have someone just create a cool logo, then post it somewhere here. then we can just dl the image and take it to our local graphics shop for them to print out decals. that way everyone here will have access to stickers if they want them. i know that a lot of sticker shops get their ideas from the net...

oops...sorry about that.

Thats what I did....I took the logo from the top of the page and told the graphics shop to make it 1" by 4" and in siver metallic to match the color of the car. I get many compliments on it and informs other IS owners in my area of this wonderful site!!

1 - 20 of 56 Posts