Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The IS300_GTA group is meeting Saturday Dec 2. This is our 2nd Meeting. Our first meeting had six IS300 turnout. We are hoping the turnout will be better on the 2nd meeting. If you live in GTA/surrounding area, you are welcome to join us. For meeting location and time detail, please email:

[email protected]

Toronto, Ontario Canada

·
Registered
424 Posts
Thanks Tom for organizing the event. Any IS300 owners in GTA are welcome to join us.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I'm looking forward to meet all you Toronto IS300 owners this Saturday. I'm suprised there are not too many responses to this post because I have seen many IS300s out in Toronto, Markham and Richmondhill. Anybody drive IS300 in these areas?

Happy IS Cruising

WIL

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey guys. Future Toronto IS300 owner here. I really don't want to hijack your thread but could any of you provide me with suggestions for good dealers in Toronto and a suggestion as to what would be reasonable to pay for the car with the Pacakge 1 upgrade ($46,035 MSRP)?

Also, can any of you confirm that there is a $3000 off promotion for the month of November?

Really thanks alot for anything you can tell me.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Hi Steve:

I beleive you will be able to get $2000.00 off MRSP on a cash deal. I'm getting the impression that IS300s are not selling well in Canada, and thats why Lexus Canada is offering these incentives. I'm sure you can get a lot more leverge these days. If your leasing, the lowest lease rate I have seen is 5.9% (With a returnable $4000.00 security deposit). Just remember the dealers have lots of ISs in their lots, dont let them make you think their is increased demand an insufficient supply.

WIL

Originally posted by Steve Harris:
Hey guys. Future Toronto IS300 owner here. I really don't want to hijack your thread but could any of you provide me with suggestions for good dealers in Toronto and a suggestion as to what would be reasonable to pay for the car with the Pacakge 1 upgrade ($46,035 MSRP)?

Also, can any of you confirm that there is a $3000 off promotion for the month of November?

Really thanks alot for anything you can tell me.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks azzetlA,

I've been quoted $46,035 with a 5.1% lease rate assuming $4,500 security deposit (it basically works out to be the same as a $5,100 down payment with a 6.9% lease rate).

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Here is the final time and location for the 2nd Greater Toronto Area IS300 Meeting.

Time: 12:30pm Saturaday Dec 2, 2000

Length: Not sure. We are meeting for lunch. We will take some photo, check
out other member IS. If weather permits, we may go for lesiure drive.

Location: Cafe-style resturant at Kennedy and Hwy 7. (Town of Markham) The resturant is on the west side of Kennedy road. Exactly two intersection lights south of Hwy 7. Right next (South) to a Shell gas station. The resturant is in quiet little Plaza. Lots of parking space. Little traffic.

Originally posted by tchan:
The IS300_GTA group is meeting Saturday Dec 2. This is our 2nd Meeting. Our first meeting had six IS300 turnout. We are hoping the turnout will be better on the 2nd meeting. If you live in GTA/surrounding area, you are welcome to join us. For meeting location and time detail, please email:

[email protected]

Toronto, Ontario Canada

·
Registered
78 Posts
is it nearly " wong kwok" plazza nearly the Vw dealer?
i guess there is a price war between Scarborough LT and Don Valley north

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Actually the resturant is call SUN TIN WAI. Is south of wong kwok plaza. Between the Ford dealer and the shell gas station in that little plaza. The VW dealer is the other side of the street.

Looking forward to see everyone.

Originally posted by Corolla:
is it nearly " wong kwok" plazza nearly the Vw dealer?
i guess there is a price war between Scarborough LT and Don Valley north

·
Registered
166 Posts
Just a Reminder to anyone who is interested in joining us for the IS300 meeting tommorow!

Happy IS Driving!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Steve Harris:

As the matter of facts Scarborough Lexus Toyota have at least 40 -50 of Is300 in the Lot .They start to putting those yellow sign on those cars which means 500 - 750 dollars below invoice price .only $40800 Cdn with no leather seats
around $43800 - 44588 with leather seat .. only 3 of them are yellow
20 of them are either silver or carbon black and 2 of them are blue and the rest of them are black or red ..
But hontestly to u not many ppl are buying Is300 I see more Ls430 doing Pre-delivery inspection in the shop than Is300..
so may be u can get a good bargun price right now ..
or why don't u just drive inside the lot( at the back of the dealer ) at business hour
to see any good price can interest u

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
6 Participants
Corolla
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing