Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okok, i don't know why, but i think part 2 got delete somehow...anywayz, i've visited Area 51 in Lakeforest this afternoon, and i talked to Chuck and Tony who workz there (they are very nice pplz, and thanx for giving me a tour guys!), they say they are willing to let us have a IS300 meet @ their place (for those that never been there, it is a huge azz place with the second floor for partay!!!, but anyhow, here is the plan that me, a few other IS tunner, Area 51 pplz have come up:
1. Meeting @ Area 51, Irvine, CA either a Saturday morning or afternoon, they will provide lunchz and drinkz for us.
2. however, we've to have a list of is300.net member who will "attend the meet for SURE".
3. The Area 51 will give all of us a tour of their place, how they run things, and introduce all their lastest product for IS300 tuners (include their specailize supercharger brings extra 80 hp to the wheel, intake w/ black box which make 19 extra hp to da wheel...etc). Then they'll provide their second floor for us to chill and stuff (they've a big azz screen tv w/ PS2...etc video gamez and a few nice comfy sofa). Any product from them purchase on the meeting day will have a special deals of price! ^^
4. and yes, we will try to have lotz girlz as well (if everybody bring some, haha, j/k, Chuck said he'll have the hook-up for da galz...haha)
5. sorry for those pplz that want a meeting on sunday @@"...it is saturday now, and it is goiong to be in early December!

thatz the anouncement for now, be sure to check on part 4 for more info!

PS. thanx for Dave, HKS SXE10, DWPMalek...etc pplz for your support, hope to see you guys at the meet.

stuff to say for some pplz:
To Dave: are the Area51 Dave?? cuz Chuck sayz there's a Area51 Dave thatz pretty active in the is300.net forums.
To HKS SXE 10: I've a HKS Super AFR too, but i've no idea how to set it w/out dyno, my car is non-turbo, can you tell me how to set mine? fuel %? air rate??
To Tommy Nam (if thatz how to spell your name, sorry man): i guess the people from Area 51 know you pretty well, Chuck and I want to ask for your support for this meeting, please reply me at [email protected] , or, you know where to find me, i'm that Kelvin's friend that has the silver IS.

To the rest of you: if you need any more info or any suggestion/question of or about this meeting, please email me at [email protected] Thank you all for the ultimate supporting!!!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Well if people who dont own IS's but are pretty close to it are invited I'd show up...heck i dont even wanna mooch food or anything. I just wanna get a tour!

Besides, by December I'd be MUCH closer to buying the car (thinking Spring time or earlier). Plus I could get quite a few mod ideas...heh.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Part 2 got moved to the "All Together Now" section by the moderator.

Would be down to meet up but am currently in Boston. good luck have fun~

·
Registered
635 Posts
I would like to be there... but my schedule is really tight now. BTW... I might have A51 install my NOS kit next month, so I would like to see their facility.

·
Registered
8,219 Posts
alright people, ill be there too, like is said i would. Just be sure to post the exect date on when it will be. Thanks alot

·
Founder
8,708 Posts
Part 2 did not get deleted, it got moved to All Together Now where posts like this belong...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts