Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have news to share on how pricing is shaking out in the Washington, DC area?

Any below MSRP purchases, great lease deals?

Good/bad experiences at Lexus dealerships in the area: Alexandria, Herndon, Silver Spring, Rockville, Annapolis, Owings Mill, etc.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Pohanka is MSRP. The poor bastard that had to have the silver demo model didn't even get a dime off. That thing had been ridden hard.

------------------
2001 Lexus IS300
Solar Yellow Exterior
LSD, Black L/E
Moonroof, wheel locks, trunk mat

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hey RacerX,

I am getting MSRP at Lindsey Lexus of Alexandria. My car arrives at the port on the 20th, so I should have in a week or so afterwards. So far they have been good, but not getting many freebies and stuff. But I am getting a car in less than a month since walking in the showroom, so I can't complain too much. I got everything I want on my car except I am getting an Ivory Interior and no graphite wheels. But I think that I prefer Ivory (after taking a look at a car last week) and the rims weren't that important to me (I just put them on the order to keep my options open.)

Chat

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
does anyone have any remarks about lexus of rockville? anything off of msrp?

·
13,978 Posts
bought mine from lexus of rockville...i bought the first one off the lot! got it at MSRP! i still haven't seen any IS's around...i'm waiting to see your yellow IS f8l!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts