Lexus IS Forum banner

21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
great info! do you or does anybody know if draining/replacing differential fluid is the same for a manual? i'd imagine it'd be exactly the same, but the last thing i want to do is eff up the differential ( bought it three months ago, 90k!)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just signed up yesterday and just wanted to thankyou for the post.

First Lexus..Wanted this car since I was 17 (the year they came out) and finally got one.

One owner. Bone stock. '02 Black on Black. 90k
We practically have the same story konacar. Congrats!

Thanks for your time Juic, much appreciated.

·
Registered
199 Posts
can someone tell me if the part numbers (in the original posting) Toyota or Lexus part numbers?

·
Super Moderator
19,540 Posts
can someone tell me if the part numbers (in the original posting) Toyota or Lexus part numbers?
The number is universal between either Toyota or Lexus Dealers, but it looks like the part numbers are obtained from Sewell Lexus here. So either dealer would have the same part for the same given number. There's no difference

·
Registered
32 Posts
I just purchased my IS from a dealer and have literally NO service records at all. I feel like i should do ALL of these things. any way i could have a shop look at my timing belt to see if it should be replaced and any thoughts on total cost if I did all these at (roughly) the same time.

21 - 40 of 42 Posts