Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just spotted a brand-spanking-new IS300 at the Cummer/Bayview intersection... I was on my bike crossing Bayview, she (the driver was a 'she') was on Bayview waiting for the Cummer lights (first car
).

I've never tried riding *that* slowly before
Almost ran over a kid with my head turned... It was a good thing I had an ice-cream in one hand... I was licking my lips and staring the whole time

------------------
VL (aka F50 on ICQ #243444)

·
Registered
166 Posts
What Color was the IS? DId it have a dealer plate on it (Yellow plate)?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it looks exactly like this:

wasn't dealer plates... just good old Ontario plate _attached_ to the regular places...

------------------
VL (aka F50 on ICQ #243444)

[This message has been edited by kaliart (edited May 30, 2000).]

[This message has been edited by kaliart (edited May 30, 2000).]

·
Registered
424 Posts
hi Kaliart,

How did the lady in the car look like ? Did she look like some kind of car sales rep or just a regular customer ?

·
Registered
424 Posts
Hey, I just talked to my dealer and he said he has personally seen the car in Toronto owned by Lexus Canada and I asked him if it was silver and he said yes.

So it must be the one kaliart saw.

FYI, my dealer said the test drive should be available next Monday and the car should be here any time on this Friday.

I can't wait seeing the car. Still a few days left !

·
Registered
201 Posts
AndyL:
Which dealer did you ask? Is it DVN L/T?
Btw, I saw the IS commercial during the CBC news last night.
Can't wait to check it out.

·
Registered
424 Posts
SteveB,

Yes. In fact, I talked to the salesman @ Don Valley Lexus and Erin Park Lexus and they all said the car will be available next week.

What time did you see the commercial ?

Did you talk to anybody ? I wonder what's the chance of getting a quote less than MSRP and how much discount we could get.

AndyL

·
Registered
201 Posts
Originally posted by AndyL:
SteveB,

Yes. In fact, I talked to the salesman @ Don Valley Lexus and Erin Park Lexus and they all said the car will be available next week.

What time did you see the commercial ?

Did you talk to anybody ? I wonder what's the chance of getting a quote less than MSRP and how much discount we could get.

AndyL

Hi Andy
The sales man I talked to a couple of months ago was Jeff Gilbert. I haven't contacted the dealer recently since I'm getting all my information here. I wonder if enough people go to him, will he give us some deals.

Actually, I saw the commercial again the following night before 10 pm. Almost missed them the last 2 times (when I walked away during commercials). Have a good weekend.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
6 Participants
SteveB
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing