Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all...this is my first time posting in this forum..ive followed this board for more than a year now and ive decided to join in

I currently dont have an IS300 but im planning to get it if all goes well for my second term report card..HAHaha
ive test drove the IS300 with my parents and they seemed to like it...but i dont come from a rich family..just average...so the IS300 is pushing our budget to the limit =(
i was just wondering if anione here knos any lexus dealerships in or near vancouver which has a good deal? the one i went to test drive the IS300..the sales is not budging in any way to reduce the price what so ever...
Thz and im looking forward to ur replies~

·
Registered
509 Posts
SUP!!!!!!!
hi man..

i am also from Vancouver, and also IS300 Owner here..

i got my IS300 at Richmond Lexus from Ron Mann.. and i think they have good services, and give u good deals as well..
for example, i have received so many cards from them after i get the IS, and just yesterday, i received like a quite big of a fruit pack. for chinese new year. ( u know)

we have had a small meet yesterday at richmond ( saturday, jan 20).2 other IS owner and i met here on is300.net showed up. one of us has already put some great mods on the car. no big mods, but his is looks very good!!

by the way, whats ur budget limit? coz i have my IS300 around last early december for $46000 for package D.
D includes everything except the graphite wheel.
of course, that is without the luxury tax of 17% and etc etc..

my ICQ # is 3353255. feel free to add me, and ask questions.

PS. IS300 pricing should be lower now, since the '02 is coming out with manual, and armset, and full leather option. so the '01 IS300 will somewhat drop, so there is some kinda promotion, and i believe u can get a almost fully loaded IS300 for aruond $44000 now.

------------------
01' Spectra Blue Mica

Fully loaded IS 300

·
Registered
509 Posts
by the way, i didnt have IS when i joined some discussion here at is300.net in november.
i took my dad to the dealer, and i told him how much i love the car, and surprisingly, we put the car on order the same night i took my dad to the dealer!! and i had budget as well, coz i dont feel too good to spend too much of my parent money, but IS300 is just too good ( just my opinion)... heh..

------------------
01' Spectra Blue Mica

Fully loaded IS 300

·
Registered
6,168 Posts
followed for more than one year and only now are jumping in? whoa...you are more of a professional lurker than junedog...you bested his lurking time by like 2x...

·
Registered
509 Posts
well.. i burrowed for about a month b4 i serviced with my ordering of the IS..
heh..

------------------
01' Spectra Blue Mica

Fully loaded IS 300

1 - 5 of 5 Posts