Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
IM FROM NY. LONG ISLAND! BUT I'VE BEEN IN THE CITY ALL WEEKEND. ASTORIA PARK, TIME SQUARE, HARLEM WEEK, BK,QB,BX ALL OVER. JUST TRYING TO HAVE SOME FUN BEFORE ALL THE IS300 HYPE DIES DOWN. WHERE DO YOU BE AT?

SILVER/BLK
17'' GOODYEARS
ALL PACKAGES EXCEPT LP
GRAPHITES ON ORDER!
www.dmv.state.ny.us/inettrans/images/chars/_space.gif

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ASTORIA PARK BY THE TRIBORO BRIDGE ON THE STRIP. THAT'S WHERE YOU SEE ALL THE NICE CARS AND GIRLS,BUT I LIVE IN WOODSIDE CLOSE TO QUEENS BLVD.

[This message has been edited by ISWOODSIDE (edited August 21, 2000).]

·
Registered
446 Posts
YOU STILL LIVE CLOSER TO THE STRIP THEN I DO. IT TAKES ME ABOUT 20 20-30 MINUTES TO GET THERE. ARE YOU KEEPING YOUR "IS" STOCK? I AM FOR NOW. SUMMER IS ABOUT OVER AND I CAN WAIT FOR SOME 18IN NEXT YEAR. PLUS A SUPERCHARGER IF IT COMES OUT. THAT WOULD BE ALL FOR ME. WHAT COLOR & OPTIONS DO YOU HAVE?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
YEA I'M KEEPING IT JUST AS IT CAME FROM THE FACTORY. I WAS PLANNING TO GET 18'RIMS BUT I WILL PROBABLY WAIT UNTIL NEXT SUMMER. DID YOU GET YOUR IS300 FROM RALLYE LEXUS AT GLEN COVE LONG ISLAND IF YES,DID YOU GET ANY SPECIAL DEALS. BECAUSE I DID NOT.

SILVER/BLACK INTERIOR
FULLY LOADED
TINTS INTSALLED AT THE DEALER
AND A SILVER WOODEN DASH BOARD

[This message has been edited by ISWOODSIDE (edited August 21, 2000).]

·
Registered
446 Posts
NO I GOT MINE FROM MASSAPEQUA LEXUS. BUT I'VE BEEN TO ALL THE DEALERS ON THE ISLAND. I JUST GOT MINE STOCK. NO EXTRA'S B/C THERE PRICES WERE TOOOOOOOO HIGH! 700$ FOR CARBON FIBER WHEN I'VE SEEN IT FOR 200$. ANYWAY WHATS YA AGE? IM 22. HOW YOU LIKE YA NEW WHIP SO FAR? EVERYONE WANTS TO RACE ME. I JUST LAUGH AND CRUISE B/C I KNOW THIS CAR CAN'T BEAT THE WORLD.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
3 Participants
Sweetzzzz
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing