Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wonder which rap artist will be the first in sportin' an IS300 in their music vid. I know that there was a techno vid that had a green IS in it... but a rap video with an IS rollin on some 20"s would be pimp. My hopes are on Lil Bow Wow (even though he alil young to drive.. I'm sure they won't mind lettin him do dat for a video.)

------------------
White IS300
"Bein Bad Ain't EZ"

·
Registered
20,481 Posts
They usually pimp around in luxury sedans. IS is too compact for the big dawgs. I am selling mine if one of those boy bands use it in their video. Actually they'll probably use the S4 because they are gay like that.

·
Podiatrist
23,616 Posts
That's some of the most messed up logic I've ever heard.

Are you female?

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
Rap artists tend to roll in AMG Benz's or in ebonics: Big Balla Benzo's. They also roll in Bentley's with 20's, and also luxury SUV's too! Ting'z of dat sort.

Hip Hop Hooray!

------------------
'01 Audi TT 225hp Quattro Coupe - Raven Black - Bose - Premium Package - Premium Grin

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
Originally posted by PMD911:
...Actually they'll probably use the S4 because they are gay like that.
I hope that was an inside joke between you and someone else in the forum. Because the gay S4 will hand your ass in any which way, shape or form.

Cheers!

·
Registered
20,481 Posts
Maybe... I see u finally got ur TT

Originally posted by QuikVR6:
I hope that was an inside joke between you and someone else in the forum. Because the gay S4 will hand your ass in any which way, shape or form.

Cheers!

·
Registered
511 Posts
You gotta thug out your car first... then they will ask to borrow your car for a video shoot. I had my Jeep in the Lost Boyz Video "Jeeps LexCoupes Bimmas Benz" I was pimpin a off da hook brand new GrandCherokee at the time with a bangin system and big fat rims. Real ghetto style!
Plus I grew up in Queens round the way.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Anyone ever hear Cormega? He'd probably put the IS in one of his videos if he had any videos. Every song that he raps on at least gets one mention of a Lex, LS or GS.
Originally posted by Badman Forever:
I wonder which rap artist will be the first in sportin' an IS300 in their music vid. I know that there was a techno vid that had a green IS in it... but a rap video with an IS rollin on some 20"s would be pimp. My hopes are on Lil Bow Wow (even though he alil young to drive.. I'm sure they won't mind lettin him do dat for a video.)

·
Registered
142 Posts
I wouldnt be that suprised to see an IS in a rap video some time soon. Although a $30k might, sadly enough, be too cheap for a rapper. I think it is the project chick video with the NSX in it. On mtv cribs, Jermain Dupree's Range Rover and SLK weren't good enough to be in the garage, only his bently's and what not could be in there.
But rappers do like lex'i. Biggie and his "lexus LX four and a half", and I know dead prez talks about lexus in some songs.
If the IS were to appear in a video soon I dont know why but i imagine someone like raekwon or meth driving it. I couldnt imagine one of the main stream guys driving it like Jay-Z or something. Just my thoughts on the subject

·
Registered
189 Posts
You never know if you will see an IS300 in a video or not, it all depends on who the artis t is and what their style is like. The current trend is mostly big cars and SUVs and big phat chrome rims.

This means that IS's probably won't be used, because with all the money in their budget they have to blow on their videos, why rent a 30K car when they can rent a 60K and more car...Like zachase said renting an IS might be on the "cheap" side (not bling-bling).

IMO rap videos are lame and everything's fake. Them rappers don't even own they rides, them big mansions, nor even them scandalous hoes with big t**s.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts