Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear Fellow IS300 Drivers of the GTA:
Pretty soon winter will be coming and were all going to have to purchase winter tires. I was hoping we could all get together and plan a group purchase on Winter tires and rims. The date of our meeting will be unofficially scheduled for:

Saturday, October 28th @ 12:00pm

the location: Second Cup @ COMMERCE GATE (HWY 7)

Please let me know if you can make it through email : [email protected]

Happy IS Cruising

P.S. We'll probably parade our IS's and go on a leisure drive after the meeting =)

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have already ordered snow tires from the dealer when I bought the car, but am not sure what kind they are exactly yet.

When is everyone planning on putting on their snow tires/rims??

I'm in the Toronto area also!

Mustard (a new poster)

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow! Nice to hear you already bought winter tires already. I'll probably be putting on the tires early December. You are still welcome to come to our meeting on the 28th, we'll probably go on a little leisure drive afterwards. Just drop me an email. By the way, what color is your IS? Mustard Yellow?

Happy IS Cruising!

Originally posted by Mustard:
I have already ordered snow tires from the dealer when I bought the car, but am not sure what kind they are exactly yet.

Mustard (a new poster)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi Mustard,

Great to see another Toronto IS fan is amongst us. I would love to hear about what winter tires you got from your dealership and what rims they are including. I was told GS300 rims are too tight a fit and only LS400 and RX300 rims would fit on the IS with winter tires. Curious if you got OEM rims with your package ?

·
Registered
102 Posts
I am also in the GTA Area. Still looking for winter rims and tires.

How much did the winter rims and tires cost from the dealers

Originally posted by Mustard:

Mustard (a new poster)

·
Registered
102 Posts
Send you an email already, But make sure the you post your conclusion after the meeting.

Thanks

Originally posted by azzetlA:
Dear Fellow IS300 Drivers of the GTA:
Pretty soon winter will be coming and were all going to have to purchase winter tires. I was hoping we could all get together and plan a group purchase on Winter tires and rims. The date of our meeting will be unofficially scheduled for:

Saturday, October 28th @ 12:00pm

the location: Second Cup @ COMMERCE GATE (HWY 7)

Please let me know if you can make it through email : [email protected]

Happy IS Cruising

P.S. We'll probably parade our IS's and go on a leisure drive after the meeting =)

·
Registered
12 Posts
The dealer wanted to charge $1800 for the wheels and tires. But I paid $900 as part of the purchase deal. And that includes free storage of the wheels at the dealer, and free changing of the wheels twice a year.

The only problem is that I haven't seen the rims yet. They tell me it will be a 16" 5 spoke design.. but I haven't yet seen them. Maybe I'll call today.

Mustard.

PS.. mustard is actually the name, and colour of my cat, kind of orange/yellow. He looks like Morris. But my car is classic silver with black inside. Beautiful!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
4 Participants
Mustard
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing