Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone interested in a SBM with black leather. (scratchless & garaged) with Lexus Chrome 17's and Cfiber dash. Im thinkin of going solar yellow. So I may need a sale.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
4600 miles..
This car is clean!
Chrome rims are scratchless!
Not a scratch or swirl mark on her, believe it or not, or just see for yourself.
I used Mother's Three Stage wax on her every time.
Carbon Fiber Kit still looks great.
The car is just like it was in the dealer showroom.

I am looking for around $33k... I paid a bit over $40k back in June to have her fully fully fully loaded.

Anyone seriously interested? gimme a holla
[email protected]

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Are you serious, a new fully loaded IS300 can be had for about $32K...why the hell did you pay $40K?? Keep it or you'll lose a lot of money. I doubt anyone's gonna give you $33K for a used IS, regardless of condition.
Good luck.

black/ivory
17"

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey I hear you man... Im mean 40K after NY taxes and reg and everything. it was $34.5k after a leather/moonroof convienience package... then add the factory chrome wheels and carbon fiber, it added up pretty fast. Oh well I gotta try right? But in any event the car is in mint condition. If i get a sale it would be cool, if not.. oh well, i'm not dying to sell it or nothin. You know what im sayin? Blue looks phat at night when the flourescent street lights hit it. I must admit. nothing else shines like it. Just afraid I'll be just another blue or silver IS cruisin NYC

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
I got two words for ya: "KEEP IT!!!!"
No point in losing that kind of money just to change colors. Blue's a great color, and unique to the Lexus. Sure, yellow's a great color, but not worth losing so much money. If at all, wait for the 2002/2003 models, which will be even better.
Again, do the right thing and keep the blue IS. Remember, the IS is still pretty rare. I've never seen more than 2 on the same trip. On the other hand, I saw 14 2000/2001 Honda Accords in my friends' apartment parking lot - which accomodates 40 cars. That's friggin ridiculous. I would never ever buy an accord.

black/ivory
17"

1 - 7 of 7 Posts