Registered
2002 Lexus IS300
242 Posts
I think this is it: 90467-09051

·
Registered
2002 Lexus IS300
242 Posts
They aren’t expensive. At least I wouldn’t think?

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
59 Posts
Theres Lexus dealers that sell on Ebay. I use this guy belllexusnorthscottsdale which is a dealer in Arizona. If I can't find the part I'm looking for I describe it to him and he'll tell me if he has it and what it costs. His prices are discounted a bit from original price. Good luck with your search.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Theres Lexus dealers that sell on Ebay. I use this guy belllexusnorthscottsdale which is a dealer in Arizona. If I can't find the part I'm looking for I describe it to him and he'll tell me if he has it and what it costs. His prices are discounted a bit from original price. Good luck with your search.
Thanks, I finally found that pesky cigarette assembly. Mine literally crumbed in my hand.

·
Mr. Roo
9,583 Posts
ah yes, I bought a baggy of those, like 25 of them lol, from Ebay. Same green color. I bought them when I bought a bunch of random fasteners and stuff, my car really needed it with how many times I've taken everything apart.

I believe the part number was 90189-06066. Looks like these are them, but in white

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ah yes, I bought a baggy of those, like 25 of them lol, from Ebay. Same green color. I bought them when I bought a bunch of random fasteners and stuff, my car really needed it with how many times I've taken everything apart.
I believe the part number was 90189-06066. Looks like these are them, but in white

Wonderful, thank you! I have bough a bunch of fasteners from this guy...haha

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Did you happen to find a generic bag of these fasteners on ebay? PN: 90179-05025

1 - 20 of 25 Posts