Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18,524 Posts
revhard said:
http://www.powerhouseracing.com/supratt_mapecu.shtml

Check out the link and tell me what you turbo guys think.
ask doublins, he can help you out SPECIFICALLY with that...... :wink:

·
Registered
5,351 Posts
I made a post about this a while ago. Doublins picked up on it and has been running with the thought ever since... :D

·
Registered
18,524 Posts
redline814 said:
I made a post about this a while ago. Doublins picked up on it and has been running with the thought ever since... :D
yeah, and he's made some AMAZING power with it lately, hopefully he can fill us all in on the new details.... :p

·
Registered
5,351 Posts
tsopranoMB said:
redline814 said:
yeah, and he's made some AMAZING power with it lately, hopefully he can fill us all in on the new details.... :p
I am holding out until next spring before I make my engine management decision (upgrade to 2.5). This is one of the options I was wanting to see developed to see just how good it is. It's future looks bright :D

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
hey guys- yah I am up and running with this unit.

I am pretty impressed with it- the car is running great with it- I still find little parts of my map here and there to tune out every now and then, but I think it's *almost* done...

I have been planning on doing a full writeup of my experiences with the unit, with PHR, with Jarrett, with Performance Motor Research (the company in NZ that makes the unit), etc. etc.

All I can say is I am happy with the product, and have received great customer service from both Jarrett at PHR and Jim at PMR.

I know I've been slacking, but expect a writeup soon.

And yes, I will be more than willing to give up all of my basemaps to anyone who needs.

-C

·
Registered
18,524 Posts
sounds good Chris....hey, you will have to change your sig with those new #'s! :wink:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts