Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I may call myself the luckiest man in the world after last night. A friend and i went out on the town and we pulled up behind a red camaro with two hot chicks in it. My friend started yelling and whistling at them and they peeled out and started gunning it up Rt 44 which is the main road in avon. Of course we followed and passed them out immediatly. We did alot of weaving through traffic for a while and then finally got into canton. This road is a 35 mph zone even thought the traffic goes close to 45 all the time. I was going close to 100 and was pulling away from her fast so i decided to slow down and she came up pretty quickly and had to be going over 100 when she passed me. I picked it up a bit but then noticed them put their turn signal on. I pulled up next to them and the girl was like about to cry and pointed behind her. A canton cop was coming up behind us with full lights and had his spot light all over her car. I slowly pulled away and my friend was like "get the f*ck out of here man" I drove away and took my first right onto a backroad and went home. I watched as he instructed them to pull into the gas station nearby. I feel kinda bad considering i was the one who was going the fastest but i guess the cop just saw the red camaro as more of a threat then my SBM IS300. I know for sure the driver will get one ridiculous tickit, recless driving, recless endagerment because she has a passenger in the car, and maybe some other charges for going more than 2x's over the speed limit. I thank my IS for saving my ass in that race because i would have been screwed like no other if i got arrested.

Well hope they didnt catch my plate number

Sam

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
you are not from MA right ?? - how odd is this - we got a avon and canton and rt 44 which are all near each other here in MA !

sux to be that chick - she will more then likely get her license taken - if she was going double the speed limit - she is FUKED ! - they tend not to play around when you are going that fast - especially 2 chicks in a camaro - that just =bad news

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
5 Participants
Zxarkon
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing