Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
how hard was the install, is this a new thing?

David

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Hey //MLife, did you put a dimmer on those? I am waiting on my DDE's to be put in right now and wasn't aware of this feature. Could you explain how they dimmed like that? Thanks :D

·
Registered
175 Posts
auburnIS said:
Hey //MLife, did you put a dimmer on those? I am waiting on my DDE's to be put in right now and wasn't aware of this feature. Could you explain how they dimmed like that? Thanks :D
Could you explain who chose music like that for the little video?
:roll:

·
Registered
614 Posts
URABOOB said:
auburnIS said:
Could you explain who chose music like that for the little video?
:roll:
What's wrong with the music?! :crazy: 8)

·
Registered
614 Posts
auburnIS said:
halogen lights work like this:

When you turn them ON, they don't fire off, they get voltage and begin to radiate both heat and light.

When you turn them off, they do the exact opposite, on camera, that effect is very pronounced. Because the camera has artifacts left over.

So, what's the answer? They don't dim, the camera does it that way.

However, it's not hard to put a dimmer switch on them and make them dim or light, it's just like a rheostat and with Gen V easier than ever.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts