Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i don't know if i've ever posted much before, i used to be a lurker on here back in high school. haven't been on since, but for anyone else who's watched fast and furious 6, did you guys notice the is300 dashboard part just lying around in the scene with the cross bow? when they go to visit the dude who put together the formula looking cars...

just thought it was cool and ocd of me for recognizing it haha. wish i could've gotten a screen shot or something

·
Registered
743 Posts
Funny you post this, I just logged on to ask the same question.

·
Registered
723 Posts
Is300 spotted in The Hangover 3, - When the gang arrives in Las Vegas they show a view of the limousine they are driving on the strip an right next to it is a ggp or black is300 full headlights on. Very easy to spot..well for any is300 owner lol

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
772 Posts

·
Registered
743 Posts
Is300 spotted in The Hangover 3, - When the gang arrives in Las Vegas they show a view of the limousine they are driving on the strip an right next to it is a ggp or black is300 full headlights on. Very easy to spot..well for any is300 owner lol

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
I'm going to look for this when I see the movie.

·
Registered
396 Posts
im happy im not the only one that saw it!! isnt it an ALTEZZA dash though since theyre in london(i think)?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts