Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i dunno if this is the right forum or not but do u guys no if the coupe is coming out in 2004 or is never coming out?ive heard rumors its coming in 2004,id go to the dealership but the closest is at least an hour drive :-?

·
8,803 Posts
id go to the dealership but the closest is at least an hour drive

I take it phones havent made it out to your area yet?

No 2 door, No IS430, No Convertable, No AWD

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
lol bmas1

lexluger180---dood, you are a moron. 3XX posts and you ask that question. I wish this site had a way of ignoring certain peoples posts from coming up when I log on. I know a couple of people that i hate seeing topics or comments from.

most of the time I just ignore them and don't respond, but sometimes people need to hear that they are stupid.

"lexluger180 you are stupid"

·
Premium Member
52,610 Posts
lexluger180 said:
i dunno if this is the right forum or not but do u guys no if the coupe is coming out in 2004 or is never coming out?ive heard rumors its coming in 2004,id go to the dealership but the closest is at least an hour drive :-?
Just ask them next time you go in for service and report back to us.

·
Registered
360 Posts
lexluger180 said:
No, there is no coupe coming in 2004. There are/were rumors about the coupe, convertible, AWD, and IS430, but thus far they have proven to be just that... rumor. Would be nice to see though, perhaps with the next generation of IS300s.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts