Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We get asked just about every day what the differences in the color temps looks like for our Halo kit. I am tired of describing colors and hues so I just made this little chart so everyone can now know the difference:

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Nice! I think 8k looks the best. I just dont like halos unless on a beemer. Thanks for the comparasion tho

·
Registered
4,246 Posts
Damn... Debating on weather or not to go with the 8000k or 10000k... Hmmm...:confused:

·
Latex salesman
5,633 Posts
Nice job Justin. BTW, I did receive the HID fog kit. Many thanks. BTW, do you know where I can get the wiring harness for the 9006 bulbs? I currently have the stock H3s and I need to change them because of the Carson fogs.

·
Premium Member
4,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice job Justin. BTW, I did receive the HID fog kit. Many thanks. BTW, do you know where I can get the wiring harness for the 9006 bulbs? I currently have the stock H3s and I need to change them because of the Carson fogs.
You can hardwire it with the parts you have in the kit. Send me an email and I will try to explain more clearly.

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
now i really can't wait to put my 10000k halos on this weekend.
justin, quick question i dont know if this should be asked here but if i hook up the wires to my parking lights, the halos can be on during the day and night correct? so if i leave the car on auto, the DRLs wont be running anymore, just the halos?

·
Premium Member
4,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
now i really can't wait to put my 10000k halos on this weekend.
justin, quick question i dont know if this should be asked here but if i hook up the wires to my parking lights, the halos can be on during the day and night correct? so if i leave the car on auto, the DRLs wont be running anymore, just the halos?
Here is how to install the new kits "plug and play"

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
thank you so much justin! +rep to you! not that you need it hehe :)

·
Registered
257 Posts
beautiful, i love your guy's work.. especially the blue IS!

·
Premium Member
4,636 Posts
i really want to put your Halo kit on my IS but im to chicken to put my head lights in the oven since they are kind of $$$

1 - 20 of 22 Posts