Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I just bought a 02 is300 (162xxx) I need a clutch mine is pretty worn and I feel the fly wheel is toast I also have a winding noise when my foot is off the clutch (possibly a throw out bearing?) but I’m doing a timing kit change later this week along with the water pump and next week I’m hoping to get the new clutch in but I’m at a total loss to what to go with I don’t want to spend 2000$ on a oem dual mass flywheel I’ve been looking around and found Fidanza flywheels! Heard pretty good reviews about them but if I go with an unsprung flywheel what clutch should I go with!!! I’ve read ppl do mk4 Na Supra flywheels or sc300 flywheels but I’m at a loss!! Just trying to find a good set up my is is completely stock besides a k&n.. need some input lmk 💪🏼🤙🏻

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
good on ya for going mkiv. i truly believe that is the best option. i will be doing this once my clutch goes.
yea it’s been pretty good just hit 500 miles only thing I cannot figure out how to fix is the chirping noise which is kind of annoying but I’m just living with it at this point maybe I’ll see if anybody has input on here about it

1 - 4 of 4 Posts