Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So when are we gonna get a club started? Just look @ this picture....

·
Registered
129 Posts
You should spearhead something. Where is everyone located? I think a bay area chapter is necessary, and a southern california chapter. I am in Santa Monica during the school year so anything going on I can come to.

Let me know...

·
Registered
4,523 Posts
Eh? Do you go to SMC or UCLA?

Originally posted by hrana:
You should spearhead something. Where is everyone located? I think a bay area chapter is necessary, and a southern california chapter. I am in Santa Monica during the school year so anything going on I can come to.

Let me know...

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Its too bad most of you Live in the US.
I live up here in Toronto, oh well.....Maybe one day the IS300 club in Toronto and the IS Clubs in the US can form an Alliance.
As for the picture....I got it off some Japanese web site. I have no idea who's Altezza's they are, but I sure like to join them.
Happy IS Driving!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Those club pics from the japnanese Atezza Club look alot of fun.some one let start an IS CLUB in the San Diego area.I'm in guys.just woundering did any of u order any body kits yet? for me I just want a good looking front lip.For now hehe....

Plaese e-mail if some thing happen.
[email protected]

·
Registered
442 Posts
Ok I'm going to try to organize the IS300 CLub. Anyone from ANY state can join in you just gotta drive an IS, mods or no mods, and I will set up a state list of IS300's and designate or if someone volunteers to be the head of their county or state, they will get the list of people in their area and countact them. So if your interested or want to volunteer to head up a distrcit email me your name and city/state to:

[email protected]

Possible things we can do is represent ourselves at various car shows, car meets, anything that is fun and cool. Laters

Scott

[This message has been edited by GPR (edited July 08, 2000).]

·
Registered
129 Posts
Hey, I'll e-mail you too, but I'm in Santa Monica (West Los Angeles) by the ocean. I'd like a local area club. San Diego isn't that far away, so lets make sure we have some driving events and such... this will be fun!

·
Registered
42 Posts
That sound good,I live in San Diego ,but I go to los angeles almost every week.having a IS club would be a very fun.Can't hardly wait.I really like the car and it's would be nice to meet people ,who like the car as much as I am.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hey,Joel I only live about half hour away from you(Mira Mesa).what color is your IS?Any mods on your car yet?I see a lot of accessories picturs body kits,front lip, etc. But damit, I buy or oder anythings.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Great.......Just great........
I start this post about an IS300 Club and now all you guys in the states.....are counting me out already.....
Alright fine.......I'll start my own club up here in Toronto.
Anyone who drives an IS in Canada, and would be interested in joining. Please leave me your email address on this post.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Me and my wife taking the IS out showing off and having dinner.when I saw a bright yellow
IS with an after market tail/on an 18"MOMO wheels.park next to me.Joel look for it aound mira mesa....and mine too silver/w blue
front signal lights.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
About this Discussion
42 Replies
21 Participants
azzetlA
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing