Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen or heard anything about full color brochures for the IS300? At least it would give us something else to drool over until the cars arrive at the dealers.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Yes. The only thing I have receive is a fold out about the size of a cd that looks sharp with a bow tied around it but doesn't elaborate at all. It does fold out into a nice size mini poster of an IS, however.

·
Founder
8,708 Posts
I'm going to the dealer tomorrow (5k mile service on my ES). My salesguy said he had some literature for me to see...

[This message has been edited by webmaster (edited June 07, 2000).]

·
Registered
8 Posts
Not sure if you guys have seen these.... (pardon me, this is my 1st post).

[This message has been edited by dt145 (edited June 08, 2000).]

·
Registered
59 Posts
With Toyota and Lexus, sometimes the dealers get the brochures AFTER the cars arrive! Dealers should have some actual full size brochures within the week though...not the small little promo deal.

·
Founder
8,708 Posts
I was at the dealer this morning and they didn't have any new ones. (WTF?) Anyway, the guy I talked to (my regular sales guy wasn't there) said what ISBlain said, they get the full brochures AFTER they get the cars...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
6 Participants
tony
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing