Lexus IS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

IS300 Bolt-On Upgrades (BU) Catalogue **569 items now listed** v3.2 (4/15/2009)

124K views 123 replies 91 participants last post by  brokenprogram 
#1 · (Edited)
I've been working on DasGalloway's Bolt-On Performance Upgrades Catalogue recently, updating to reflect currently available parts. Due to post size constraints and some HTML issues within the forum display, I am hosting it in html format offsite.

I am not including parts that are discontinued or no longer exist on their manufacturer's websites in the catalogue. That being said, if there is anything I missed there, let me know and provide me a link to the manufacturer's website so that I can add all the pertinent details to the BU. If there is some interest, I will update the list to include what discontinued items I can find some information for.

A new, optimized list is now up, no new parts were added but the page should load significantly faster. The file size was cut from ~840kb to ~165. There may be some incompatibilities with Internet Explorer, I don't have IE around to know if it affects useability. Firefox (as long as you're using a higher version than 1.5) should work perfect. The update also changed how the page displays, let me know if you have any problems with the readability of it. I've also added a light alternating background to differentiate lines to make it easier to follow them across rather than it all looking the same.

This time I have added only a single part (the TRD 4.556 final drive gear) to the IS300 list proper; however, the page now includes a link to a new page, a parts list containing modifications for BEAMS 3S-GE equipped cars. Data showed that the list receives a substantial percentage of views from areas where the IS300 was not offered. As such, I decided to add a little something for them. The page is still rough, it isn't organized or really sorted, let alone formatted as the IS300 list is, it is, however, a nice start.

The list is currently at 569 parts.

Here it is: v3.2 (4/15/2009) is now up.
IS300 BU v3.2

Also, how is the width of the table? Is it okay for everyone out there on different resolution screens? (I'm running 1440x900 so it looks narrow to me) Let me know if it needs to go narrower.

Give me some feedback.

See less See more
#5 ·
Great work! I just wanted to make one adjustment... you listed the L-tuned sways as non-adjustable... but the rears are 3-way adjustable.

#6 ·
thanks, its now fixed. +rep

#8 ·
+rep for including suspension components, much appreciated.

eibach lists front and rear sway bars on their site.

front: part number 8260.310 28mm not adjustable
rear: part number 8260.312 17mm adjustable

#10 ·
you can add our Condenser system to the list if you would like.
Buddy Club Racing Spec Condenser (grounding system + Voltage stabalizer kit)
Part number - BC04-RSCON
---Buddy club OFFICIAL USA WEB SITE--- will have more info. I wil put one on my IS as soon as they are back in stock, so that you have images, and feedback on them.
great bang for the buck.

+rep for BU list
both added in addition to the buddy club coilovers.

#9 ·
you can add our Condenser system to the list if you would like.
Buddy Club Racing Spec Condenser (grounding system + Voltage stabalizer kit)
Part number - BC04-RSCON
---Buddy club OFFICIAL USA WEB SITE--- will have more info. I wil put one on my IS as soon as they are back in stock, so that you have images, and feedback on them.
great bang for the buck.

+rep for BU list

#12 ·
The HKS Ti-Limited is no longer available so I left it off.

#13 ·
If I may..........

The entire Fujitsubo exhaust line is missing. Fujitsubo has a number of products....
FUJITSUBO OFFICIAL SITE - links to SXE10 product offerings

Some are usable...(axle backs) some are not (3SGE Super headers).

The LegalisR....(part#760-23811) sells for under $600

The PowerGetter....(part#160-23815) sells for just about $550

Their Titanium exhaust system is a bit more money....(part#460-23811) about $1250

Fujitsubo also carries a few mid sections as well(PowerGetter type... so likely loud)

For a place you can get Fujitsubo just email support@alamomotorsports.com

#14 ·
^^added the ones available from the Fujitsubo USA website.

#15 ·
main link no longer works.... ideas?

#16 ·
apparently my hosting is having some issues right now, when there is downtime it typically doesn't last too long.

Reactions: mkiiina
#17 ·
yup works now! thanks man! nice guide

#18 ·
Megan Racing

There are many parts from Megan Racing for the IS300 and the new IS250 and 350. Some are listed on their website and some are not. I know for the IS300 there are headers, and an NA Cat Back system, and also rear traction bars and toe bars and also upper a arms for Negative camber in the front.

#21 ·
There are many parts from Megan Racing for the IS300 and the new IS250 and 350. Some are listed on their website and some are not. I know for the IS300 there are headers, and an NA Cat Back system, and also rear traction bars and toe bars and also upper a arms for Negative camber in the front.
Added everything from the megan racing site, there were several items.

you could also add Brembo slotted or drilled rotors :p
Brembo's site won't turn up anything for the IS300 so I'm going to refrain from adding those.

#23 ·
no and no

#25 ·
Fixed

#27 ·
The unorthodox cam gear is priced wrong. It should only be around 210

Greddy - Founded and Driven by Racers - Greddy SP2 - $499 from hopupracing.com

Greddy - Founded and Driven by Racers - Greddy Ti-C - $449 from hopupracing.com - 60mm pipe

Greddy - Founded and Driven by Racers - Ti-C pic too...just to help a little

Lexus IS300 00-05 [59505] - $46.00 : Blitz, Power Site - blitz drop in filter - $46 from the Blitz site

Invidia USA. - invidia - $699 on site

Hope this helps a little with your quest!

#28 ·
The unorthodox cam gear is priced wrong. It should only be around 210

Greddy - Founded and Driven by Racers - Greddy SP2 - $499 from hopupracing.com

Greddy - Founded and Driven by Racers - Greddy Ti-C - $449 from hopupracing.com - 60mm pipe

Greddy - Founded and Driven by Racers - Ti-C pic too...just to help a little

Lexus IS300 00-05 [59505] - $46.00 : Blitz, Power Site - blitz drop in filter - $46 from the Blitz site

Invidia USA. - invidia - $699 on site

Hope this helps a little with your quest!
added

#33 ·
Figs adapters added in addition to other Fig's products for the IS300 including RB racing 2 piece rotors and the new lower control arms in all 4 variations.

Where's all the engine internals? rods, pistons, head gaskets, studs, and such? I would think that stooof would be on here?
Engine internals added including Pistons, rods and studs from the likes of Carrillo, Pauter, Manley, Brian Crower, Eagle, Arias Pistons, CP Pistons, JE Pistons, and ARP.

On a side note, the combined value of all the prices in that chart is now $192,433.30 :jawDrop:

Reactions: Nicademus323
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.